Ladies how do you know you haven't already fucked a monger you would NEVER fuck based upon his posting history?

Seeing some providers going on about how they would turn down cash based upon a monger's posting history made me consider how many monger's have one identity for P411 and another for talking shit on the boards.

No doubt some have multiple Eccie handles as well. The lurker who fucks versus the shit talker who pisses people off.

A provider's identity is out there with photo's. All a monger has to do is keep his P411 handle separate from Eccie and he can enjoy the P411 special offered by his Eccie nemesis and get double the pleasure knowing what he knows as he's face fucking her.

I've read a few times where mongers laughed about fucking some provider who absolutely despised them on Eccie. One disclosed it afterward and they both laughed.

In the end Money is money and pussy is pussy. Is it not?

I personally have no interest any of the high profile posting providers so it's all a moot point to me but this whole overly discerning attitude on an anonymous board seems silly.

If the anonymous board persona you would never fuck actually wants to fuck you what's to stop him?
Seeing some providers going on about how they would turn down cash based upon a monger's posting history made me consider how many monger's have one identity for P411 and another for talking shit on the boards.

No doubt some have multiple Eccie handles as well. The lurker who fucks versus the shit talker who pisses people off.

A provider's identity is out there with photo's. All a monger has to do is keep his P411 handle separate from Eccie and he can enjoy the P411 special offered by his Eccie nemesis and get double the pleasure knowing what he knows as he's face fucking her.

I've read a few times where mongers laughed about fucking some provider who absolutely despised them on Eccie. One disclosed it afterward and they both laughed.

In the end Money is money and pussy is pussy. Is it not?

I personally have no interest any of the high profile posting providers so it's all a moot point to me but this whole overly discerning attitude on an anonymous board seems silly.

If the anonymous board persona you would never fuck actually wants to fuck you what's to stop him? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Interesting topic you bring up......
A certain prolific poster here has stated he won't write reviews these days
'cuz other providers won't see him if he saw one or another provider and who he is.Or some such double speak non-sense......
Good point but; just like the real world, every hobbyist who says the fucked so-&-so hasnt actually fucked so-&-so.

Guys lie about getting the pussy all the time.
Good point but; just like the real world, every hobbyist who says the fucked so-&-so hasnt actually fucked so-&-so.

Guys lie about getting the pussy all the time. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
"Guys lie about getting the pussy all the time."

No shit!

If you believed even HALF the stories 'bout all the stripper pussy that's been slayed,you be dumb.
"Guys lie about getting the pussy all the time."

No shit!

If you believed even HALF the stories 'bout all the stripper pussy that's been slayed,you be dumb. Originally Posted by Observing
Whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me that Whispers is exxagerrating about all the stripper pussy he's been getting?!?!
Whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me that Whispers is exxagerrating about all the stripper pussy he's been getting?!?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Straight the fuck up?

Y.E.S.

Whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me that Whispers is exxagerrating about all the stripper pussy he's been getting?!?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You've heard the adage "Repeat the same lie long enough and after awhile you will actually start to believe it's true".

"W" passed that tipping point many moons ago. Now he's at the point where all he has is the memory of things that never actually happened.

Bless his poor little soul. Let him keep his fantasies because they're all he has left.
It's all he has left. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
And control of the coed portion of a hooker board.
And control of the coed portion of a hooker board. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

That only applies to those who don't have him on ignore. He doesn't control shit in my Eccie experience.

Anyway I do want to keep this thread on topic because of the subject matter. No point in ignoring him if we give him the time of day right?
You've heard the adage "Repeat the same lie long enough and after awhile you will actually start to believe it's true".

"W" passed that tipping point many moons ago. Now he's at the point where all he has is the memory of things that never actually happened.

Bless his poor little soul. Let him keep his fantasies because they're all he has left. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Joseph Goebbels

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”
Back on topic: yes, I'm sure some jackass that I despise on here has seen me BCD without my knowledge. Seriously wouldn't surprise me.
And control of the coed portion of a hooker board. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I thinck you could take it over if you wanted too! Claire you got game! Now SueSalamiInHand will give you a fight but my money is on you!
Straight the fuck up?

Y.E.S.

Originally Posted by Observing
You would be sadly mistaken, I'm one who he has introduced to some.
And YES it was 250 for 3hrs with hot spinners.
I don't doubt Whispers gets the strippers. cash is king, and ladies have bills, and shitty cars that break down, and broke ass boyfriends. Strippers thrive off the older and heavier men... thats their bread and butter. Strip clubs just arent my cup of tea, never has been.

back on topic. this was a post for the ladies...we don't get many of them in coed....so. meh.
You be surprised! Some of those most hated actually get specials based on posting history.

And Yes Whispers gets lots of strippers for hours at what a typical gal on here gets for one hour. Strippers have not figured out that whole hourly rate shit yet.