Blowpop's List - Rockets Playoff 2015 Edition

May has arrived in Houston, and the Rockets are still in the NBA playoffs. While the second round with the Clippers looks like it's not going to be a cakewalk, a session with one of Houston's great providers can be a great way to celebrate a victory or console yourself after a defeat.

The truly talented women in this list are my favorites in Houston. They are providers who are working in the Houston area, and are to the best of my knowledge currently available for appointments. They are the providers with whom I've most greatly enjoyed my sessions.

I don't do full service in sessions. My preferred activity is a great blowjob.

This list is nothing other than my opinion. Yours may differ. As an aficionado of women with superlative oral skills, I've been fortunate enough to enjoy the attention of many women over the years, so I like to think that my viewpoint is based on a reasonable sample size.

Without further delay, my current ATFs:

1. Brittany Bella
2. Italia
3. Dorthy Monroe
4. Tatiana
5. Allison of Houston
6. Raquel Rafinea
7. Brittney from Kentucky
8. Veronica Peach
9. BP Chelsea
10. Hannah Hearte

The order on the list is purely subjective, based on my overall experience. Some of the factors that enter into consideration are enthusiasm, technique, attitude, appearance, and value.

As always, I'm interested in new candidates for the list. If you run across anyone with truly exceptional French skills (or if you think you have these skills) please drop me a note. But please remember that my time and my hobby budget aren't unlimited, so I can't interview everyone who responds for possible inclusion on the list.

Stay horny, my friends.

P.S. For the past few years, every time I post this list it brings out all sorts of negative comments from whiny guys with bad attitudes and conspiracy theories. If you don't find my list useful, feel free to ignore it. But if you do find it useful, a vote of confidence in this thread would remind Eccie that the whiners with bad attitudes are a minority in the hobby community. I encourage other guys to share lists of their favorite providers.
Was wondering about this (an updated BP list) the other day. Good stuff. I have enjoyed about half of the ladies mentioned. And be sure to read the p.s. and save the bs for other threads.
heh
Damn, no open slots this year ... How will the other ladies ever be able to make the list?
If the current list is in honor of Monday's Rockets, there should be more turnover.
That's funny, I don't care who you are.
Me!
Are you sure? I think you may have the 1995 Rockets Playoff Edition roster
Still the least important post you will read every month. Gotta love consistancy
Chicagoboy, 40% of the names on the list weren't on the last one. (My hobbying frequency has dropped lately; the new girlfriend is doing a very good job of keeping the Vienna Sausage of Love happy.)

I have to admit I am amused by how well my last paragraph worked to head off the usual whines from the bad attitude guys here. Ladies, apparently they're not hard to manipulate at all.

I have to admit I am amused by how well my last paragraph worked to head off the usual whines from the bad attitude guys here. Ladies, apparently they're not hard to manipulate at all. Originally Posted by blowpop

They are all on bancations ... ijs.
That last paragraph sounds like it was written by a whiny bitch...ijs
That last paragraph sounds like it was written by a whiny bitch...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Ha ha ha.
He should be forced to see HH.........and pay her............heh