whats wrong with a sd versus random guys every day

i mean ne personally would love that one honest guy i can enjoy time to time without any screening or worries. a guy i know that will take care of me mentally,physically.and financially so i wont have to look else where..much safer too huh guys??
Nothing wrong with that if find the right guy and the situation all lines up right. But a lot of these guys on eccie are here for variety . If that's what you're looking for I wish you the best of luck.
There is a sucker out there somewhere
I still cannot believe someone would pay you to fuck you.... Now you want someone to pay your rent and shit also?
i mean ne personally would love that one honest guy i can enjoy time to time without any screening or worries. a guy i know that will take care of me mentally,physically.and financially so i wont have to look else where..much safer too huh guys?? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
The SD/SB baby thing works until he finds out he is paying your boyfriend's rent.
The SD/SB baby thing works until he finds out he is paying your boyfriend's rent. Originally Posted by Jackie S
^^^This is funny.
excuse urself from my post sir..thank u
Get a real boyfriend from the civilian population.
  • cr76
  • 10-25-2015, 09:35 PM
i mean ne personally would love that one honest guy i can enjoy time to time without any screening or worries. a guy i know that will take care of me mentally,physically.and financially so i wont have to look else where..much safer too huh guys?? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Get a real boyfriend from the civilian population. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
It sounds like your looking for a boyfriend more then a sugar daddy.
You'll need several to maintain cash flow.
providing aint working out for ya huh?
You're still relatively new OP...that kinda thing takes time. I'm sure that SD is out there for you, but bear in mind a lot of your cohort looking for the same thing so...good luck with that.

• cr76
  • 10-26-2015, 12:08 AM
would you just prefer more a reg client??
I still cannot believe someone would pay you to fuck you.... Now you want someone to pay your rent and shit also? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Ditto, but the quality of girls in Houston is not that high, so that's why.
Ditto, but the quality of girls in Houston is not that high, so that's why. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist

I concur. It some occasions it's outright nasty and bad.