yay!

So ive finally uploaded new showcase pics!!😘
Holy sheep shit.........is that a pussy in the middle of your stomach?
Nice photos!
Quite frankly if u dont like bbw..no need to stop here��
Champagne brown..appreciate that!! Muahh
  • cr76
  • 11-10-2015, 11:58 AM
new pictures are always welcomed in this world.
Quite frankly if u dont like bbw..no need to stop here�� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
You brought it up.......I am just wondering if that is what it looks like when a fat hooktard sucks in her stomach.
No need to be immature..everyone isnt for everyone..obviously! I doubt if u actually posted ur pics..it wouldnt be appealing to some of us ladies either..
Beautiful pics

~
Thanks...lexi boo!��
No need to be immature..everyone isnt for everyone..obviously! I doubt if u actually posted ur pics..it wouldnt be appealing to some of us ladies either.. Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
That's the reason he doesn't...
A lesson to be learned there.
Holy sheep shit.........is that a pussy in the middle of your stomach? Originally Posted by dearhunter
What is the point if making these kinds of comments? Does it make you feel good (I guess that could be a fetish)? If you don't like her pics just move on. And no, I am not kissing ass. I've never her and prob never will as she's not my type, but it doesn't mean I can talk shit about her.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Hot Hot Hot
His Avatar looks Gay .........
Doubt he'd know a p*ssy if it was shoved in his face.
So many haters........heh

Whore posts a "look at my showcase" threAD........I oblige the fat whore........I comment (that is what one does in a threAD) and the haters start hating..........mean haters........mean.

Look at that belly photo and tell me you don't want to slather some warm butter in there and see how deep it is.......you know you want to.