People who Continuously post in coed some for years.

What's wrong with people who continuously seek interaction In an online provider board forum? What's missing in their real lives?
You tell us.. It's your thread looking for interaction. Enlighten us...why did you type and hit the submit button?
You should admit to your ignorance and request the mods to move your thread where it should be.

Or better yet, ask them to delete your Bandle account

What's wrong with people who continuously seek interaction In an online provider board forum? What's missing in their real lives? Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Nothing wrong, let's see, my health, working out, work, my other hobbies and pussy, that's it, works for me, enjoy!

IB
Entertainment.
It amuses me.
Especially poking sticks at those who have no life outside of it.
I have stayed away from coed for years as I did not want to be reading drama laden posts. However, recently I had some time and curiosity, so I got a little involved.

Normally, I have better things to do but this can be entertaining, at least for me. We'll see how long I stick around, as if people really cared.

For the ladies, it's free ass advertising by keeping a spotlight on them.

For the guys, plethora of reasons that I really don't care to analyze. You could itemize it but, shit, I really don't care. I just want some pussy and a great BJ.
What's wrong with people who continuously seek interaction In an online provider board forum? What's missing in their real lives? Originally Posted by Stock Trader
hmmm... lemme see, is fucking still considered "interaction"?
Missing in my "real life"? not a damn thing, but nothing wrong with extra pussy last time I checked, and the comedy here is cheaper than at Cap City..
  • Toyz
  • 12-26-2015, 02:27 PM
Hmmmm....your question has merit....let me think for a second...what, if I had it in my life, would make me not come on eccie.

1). A Ferrari California
2). Enough wealth to live in Thailand or on Kauai
3). Sticking with the Asian theme a while, a GF head over heels in love with me that looks like a young Tia Carrara
4). Something more fun than checking online political, cooking, sports & general interest chat boards-and honestly its good entertainment...

I know this is a troll post, but assuming it wasn't. We see 3-4 of these pokes every month trying to "put down" peeps who post here. And the fact is its FUN to post here. Its really that simple. Doesn't mean its the only thing people do...and with the mobility today, you can post when doing other things besides sitting at a laptop or an antiquated desktop.

Good troll post...it will put a lot of people in defensive posture & get you a few responses.
You could bump into a fat hooker at either place!!!!

hmmm... lemme see, is fucking still considered "interaction"?
Missing in my "real life"? not a damn thing, but nothing wrong with extra pussy last time I checked, and the comedy here is cheaper than at Cap City.. Originally Posted by nuglet
I am here while watching football

Otherwise I'm trying to keep construction on schedule

You could bump into a fat hooker at either place!!!! Originally Posted by RandB fan
yeah, bump..........bump.........bum p........bump........bump..... .bump.....bump....bump...bump. .bump.bump. bump bumpbumpbumpbumpbump... ok, that'll be $200 thank you...
What's wrong with you?
What's missing in your life?
You tell us ....

Here this may help you:
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_s_missing_in_your_life
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephe...b_2916034.html
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz31/qu...from-your-life

Me, I don't have Cable, so I am missing mindless Entertainment
... and this is the funniest place I found ... so far ...
I thought you were going to go Christmas music on me. The fat hookers at the Cap are asking $$6 but rumor has it that it can be done for far far less. I wouldn't know. go to 1:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAtZBE5XXFo

yeah, bump..........bump.........bum p........bump........bump..... .bump.....bump....bump...bump. .bump.bump. bump bumpbumpbumpbumpbump... ok, that'll be $200 thank you... Originally Posted by nuglet
Hmmmm....your question has merit....let me think for a second...what, if I had it in my life, would make me not come on eccie.

1). A Ferrari California
2). Enough wealth to live in Thailand or on Kauai
3). Sticking with the Asian theme a while, a GF head over heels in love with me that looks like a young Tia Carrara
4). Something more fun than checking online political, cooking, sports & general interest chat boards-and honestly its good entertainment...

I know this is a troll post, but assuming it wasn't. We see 3-4 of these pokes every month trying to "put down" peeps who post here. And the fact is its FUN to post here. Its really that simple. Doesn't mean its the only thing people do...and with the mobility today, you can post when doing other things besides sitting at a laptop or an antiquated desktop.

Good troll post...it will put a lot of people in defensive posture & get you a few responses. Originally Posted by Toyz
Hey, brah, you don't need wealth to live in Thailand. In fact, that's why many people go there for the cheap living. If you want to live in Asia dirt cheap, although it's really not that much cheaper than Thailand, go to Cambodia.

In regards to the OP. I think many people come here to pass time. Personally, I don't want to get to know any of the ladies on a personal level. I know some guys do. But something about my person not really being attracted to someone else's person when they only want to have sex with me for money.

But, I do think some, and I don't necessarily exclude myself, are missing something somewhere in their personal lives, whether it be sex, good sex, or just enough sex.

For me it's the latter. I'm a hypersexual guy. However, I rarely post in the section at all.

Interesting topic, though. I don't see anything wrong with discussing it even if it provides an introspective look at yourself/ourselves.

Cheers