Hot Chocolaté for New Years...

So I know lots of people eat different foods for luck around this time, but how about some *** ********* ** ****** ** ***** this new year...

Staff edit, Spice- If you try to directly solicit appointments, mention your rates, days or times of availability, or services it is considered an AD and will be removed from view.

Advertising Guidelines for Providers.
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 06:45 AM
So I know lots of people eat different foods for luck around this time, but how about some hot cocoa to bring you luck & fuck you right into this new year... Originally Posted by cocoacrownjewels
With whipped cream???

And cherries!!!!!!! Lot's and lot's of cherries!!!!!!!
from about 1998-2002 I used to always fuck an Asian girl in or around New Years. Seemed during those years I always had pretty good luck.. Perhaps I need to go back to that system. Asian Layla would be a great New Years Lucky Fuck!
Guys paying to fuck Hookers on New Years are certainly not starting a year off in the right manner.....

Those are the ones that have zero lives....

Women fucking guys for money on New Years are pretty sad as well...... They should look at why no one wants to be with them on what is typically a special night.
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 11:16 AM
Guys paying to fuck Hookers on New Years are certainly not starting a year off in the right manner.....

Those are the ones that have zero lives....

Women fucking guys for money on New Years are pretty sad as well...... They should look at why no one wants to be with them on what is typically a special night. Originally Posted by Whispers
Coming from the man who has never had a civvie girl in his life...the irony is beyond amazing...
Lol... Keep saying it Toys.....

hey.... isn't it time to clock back in? Those hourly 9 to 5s are a bitch aren't they?