fade2black

Hey y'all

this guy shorted me! Seen him twice before, never a problem. Perhaps he's having a bad day.. but I think quite possibly this man is a terrible grinch, beware..
By how much?
Hey y'all

this guy shorted me! Seen him twice before, never a problem. Perhaps he's having a bad day.. but I think quite possibly this man is a terrible grinch, beware..
Originally Posted by Charliee
Sorry to hear that Charliee. Stay safe.
How is this a "Safety" issue or Alert worthy?
Sorry to hear that Charliee. Stay safe. Originally Posted by doggydragon
Thanks for those kind words sweetie
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 07:01 AM
Hey y'all

Originally Posted by Charliee
Hey sexy...what does he say when you text him asking about it?
He just ignores my txt and calls

I reached out asked told him hey it could be a mistake and he was more than welcomed to make it right but he has decided not too. So just putting it out there
So sorry doll. I have same problem, now I only have donation in pocket. I once reached on wrong pocket gave the wrong envelope. When I used to put in envelopes. I gave her envelope for my sister in law. Lol

She called to say that I was short and I commented you are being very mean about my length. Her comment was no stupid you only gave me $23. I returned with money with correct envelope.

No longer use envelopes.

Sam
Your sister in law only charges $23.00 ???
Do you have a link?
Moved to proper forum.

sixx
Moved to proper forum.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Ooootsies! Where do these go?

So sorry doll. I have same problem, now I only have donation in pocket. I once reached on wrong pocket gave the wrong envelope. When I used to put in envelopes. I gave her envelope for my sister in law. Lol

She called to say that I was short and I commented you are being very mean about my length. Her comment was no stupid you only gave me $23. I returned with money with correct envelope.

No longer use envelopes.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

LOL I love you! So funny
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Your sister in law only charges $23.00 ???
Do you have a link? Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay
It's actually $37.50 for regular tricks. He's quoting the family rate.
Ooootsies! Where do these go? Originally Posted by Charliee
Warn other ladies if you like in the ladies forum but if you have a bad business practice and can't collect properly do you really want to advertise that publicly?
Warn other ladies if you like in the ladies forum but if you have a bad business practice and can't collect properly do you really want to advertise that publicly? Originally Posted by Whispers
I always enjoy your lovely comments, you're such a ray of sunshine!
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 01:18 PM
I always enjoy your lovely comments, you're such a ray of sunshine! Originally Posted by Charliee
LMAO!

Soooooth as Kentucky Bourbon...nice Charilee...perfect response.