SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

• Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 01:38 PM
There is a Hoogar who posted an ad and the first Two Words are "GREEK SQUIRTING".

ON a mobile device that all you see...

Inform her that the visual her ad invokes is NOT what she is trying to convey.

Thank you...
There is a Hoogar who posted an ad and the first Two Words are "GREEK SQUIRTING".

Thank you... Originally Posted by Toyz
must have eaten her vegetables last night! PASS!!!
There is a San Antonio Member that likes drinking Chocolate Milk... He may be all over that....

Thank you... Originally Posted by Toyz
This should help:

GREEK SQUIRTING GODDESS💜OFFERING TREATS ONLY A REAL MAN DESERVES BBBJ CIM GREEK ASS WORSHIPPING SESSIONS SQUIRTING SESSIONS FETISHES WELCOME

She reminds me of someone else who doesn't squirt and is not mocha flavored. Dammed that made me think of The Vonn11. Looks like there is some new competition in the 2XLBBW marketplace (may need another B or just take one away). This one has 4 years experience here on the boards, only 121 posts in 4 yrs, and a short resume. She only advertises (3-4 times a month) here and doesn't comment on threads.She 411 listed and waterfall friendly too.

Best of all no "4" signature threAD everytime she posts!!!!

• Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 03:00 PM
There is a San Antonio Member that likes drinking Chocolate Milk... He may be all over that.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yah, I'm pretty vanilla myself...damn...Just can't wrap my head around that....
It gave me pause..... I was booking a suite for NYE in Dallas and an option for their "Lover's Package" was a "Chocolate Fountain" .

I'm calling for clarification.....

before today I would have immediately thought "Melting Pot Fondue Style".....
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 03:26 PM
It gave me pause..... I was booking a suite for NYE in Dallas and an option for their "Lover's Package" was a "Chocolate Fountain" .

I'm calling for clarification.....

before today I would have immediately thought "Melting Pot Fondue Style"..... Originally Posted by Whispers
As long as its not a "Spurting Fountain" I "think" you are safe?

I'd let her dip the first strawberry....just in case....
Ummmm..............no

Thats all i got.
Maybe this!

IB
Well!!! Now there is squirting and then there are gushing waterfalls.

Having experienced waterfalls in the past, my suggestion is to be sure and bring your swim goggles as a hygienic precaution.

Not joking--for it could be a real health hazard as many contaminates may be ingested via the eyes and nose.
Maybe this!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I've seen that before