Penis Sleeves....

• ~Ze~
  • 05-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Has anyone tried these in the hobby? How do they fare with condoms?

This Bunny Sleeve will make your dick thicker along with an attached bunny tickler for your partners clit. The removable vibrating bullet will drive her up a wall with orgasmic bliss. There is also ribbing on the shaft for additional stimulation. It is waterproof and designed to stretch over most size dicks. The mirco batteries are included.

Damn! not sure I cound remove it after using it once.
Wonder if it takes the place of a condom or if you have to wear one also...guess I'll have to look in to it and report back.
I have used a couple opf those outside of the hobby before... very different but can be fun if you get the right ones... I am not sure how they would fare with condoms and such though.
That's one way to get more views...lol.
well damn!!
Wonder if it would take me from little guy to well endowed and make me last as long as she wanted me?
Hmmm..... Interesting, any ladies that want to experiment hit me up and I will gladly take u you up on that. It sounds like fun.
Only you. Where do you find the time ......
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-06-2011, 12:48 PM
The sleeves range from thin with just a little texture to full on beaded with vibrating stuff..... They seem like a lot of fun.

From what I gather they might work similar to a cock ring. I know some have extended heads, and some don't... I doubt the ones "with" ... replace a condom, so I am just wondering how they fare with the sleeve AND a condom.

BTW- there are some a NFA for like.. 3 for 10 bux.. not all of them are 30 dollar sleeves.
<-----------stunt cock, will travel.
I have had two of them and feel very nice, but not quite as good as a real woman. As for using it during sex, I am not sure the ones I have used would work as they were ment to slide up upon themselves and the cock they are attached to, but now that you mention it, I'd like to try.
I just put on a fleshlight; because, like the girls say, size matters.
i'd try it.
Just great---a Terminator Penis!! I'm assuming you have to be rock hard to get it on. And what if you lose a little firmness during the act?

And it sounds too much like "penis leaves." If I call up and say "are you ok with penis sleeves?" she may want to know where its going and if I'm going with it, too.