When do you hobby? When would you prefer to?

Got a text the other morning from a friend who said he wished he could start the day off with a bang, or at least by blowing and going.

I seem to recall somewhere that testosterone levels are highest in the morning.

Most bodyrub girls and studios don't open up until 10 or so.

So, guys, when do you hobby, and when would you prefer to hobby?

I'd certainly like to try for some morning fun, as my variable departure from work makes it difficult to schedule something in the evening. Getting away during the day isn't really an option for me, and I've never thought much of the idea of getting my stress relieved and then returning to the place that generates about two-thirds of it.

From the woman's perspective, seems to me like if you could catch a guy on the way in to work at 7, and another one around 8:30 or 9, you'd be set for the day.

Just musing in a vacant office with two screens and an Internet connection.
Based on demand (Time)? I am only horney guy on Sunday nights.

Based on demand (Geography)? I am only horney guy west of 360.

Based on supply (Time and Geography)? The only horney people are in either North/Galleria or Plano on Monday and Tuesday mornings!
I hobby on my days off from work
I prefer on my days off but mostly use late afternoon or early evening appointments, (especially if I can leave work a little early)... that frees up my time off for the SA and family.
I have a couple of times in the morning on the way to work...all depends on who and location to keep it on the beaten path. Sometimes I have taken a day off to go set up for a convention and while I don’t have to be there until noon or so, it gives me time for a morning rendezvous on the way to Plano.
Morningsare always preferred for me. Everything and Everyone is fresher, rested, stiffer, easier appointment setting, very few issues with being rushed for another guy arriving afterward, etc. Everything happier in the mornings.

OTOH - I've had some early evening (7:30-9pm) appointments that have lasted several hours into the night, tremendously enjoyable to spend extra time with someone. Not the norm, but it's certainly nice when it happens.
I understand the appeal of the morning appointment, but I kind of feel like I blow the best part of my day early and then I still have all the tough, boring parts left. So, while I have visited ladies in the morning, I tend mostly to see them midday for a long lunch or in the afternoon. On occasion when the SO is out of town and I am at home unsupervised, I have visited one of my ATFs in the evening. The last time I had a very relaxed session, booked for an hour, but ended up hanging out for much longer, mutual choice. It was a great way to end my day.
Between 11:00 p.m. and 2:30 or 3:00 a.m. usually. I work during the day, and if I’m working, I’m not missing work to fuck around. Head home around 7 p.m. Eat dinner, then work some more at home, usually writing, editing other’s writing, responding to emails, and delegating work for others to start or complete before 9:30 a.m. or so. Days off — I work four to five days now most weeks I’m in-country — I’m not hobbying. Too valuable to spare.
Not many responses from providers.

I'll take a stab.

They hobby when not OTR, the "rash" clears up, or when they need $$$.

Just guessing. ;-)
whenever i can!!

seriously, ...
i have cumsulted w/ providers during every time period of the day & night - from early morning wood sessions to late late night after the swingers club visit.

when i worked in town, mid-day or early afternoons. when i worked out of town, early evenings to late nights (only 1 or 2 overnights).

when s.o. was out of town, anytime of day, any day of the week.

now that i’m retired, i can no longer use the “gotta go into the office” line.
so i just have to be creative as well as take advantage of those times i’m unencumbered.
like fri, in between visits to two gym classes, my “lunch” was some oral & missionary delites.