Dallas mens desires

Hello the gentlemen of Dallas I am coming to your great city and was wondering about the desires of the gentlemen of Dallas...
Is this one of those threAD's I keep reading about?

As for me, my desire is to fuck every woman alive. Lofty goals, I realize, but you know what they say about blowing an elephant.
I personally like inexpensive pussy. Any guys here like expensive pussy?
one of what threads?
Is this one of those threAD's I keep reading about?

As for me, my desire is to fuck every woman alive. Lofty goals, I realize, but you know what they say about blowing an elephant. Originally Posted by TheBizz
hello Girl a ThreAD is an ad disguised as an Thread....There is all different kind of men here Price is not an issue as some said it was. There's a place for everyone here in Dallas.
Have a safe trip here,
Safire Sweet
There are some great guys in Dallas{lots of kinky ones too..lol}

Have fun!
Kinky!! Kinky!! wellll I will just have to slap you on the ass for that one.....as soon as I can get my 6" heels, hand cuffs, whips, whip cream and sybian packed up....where did I put my rubber suit...hmmmmm
Hello the gentlemen of Dallas I am coming to your great city and was wondering about the desires of the gentlemen of Dallas... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
most of the guys in dallas have desires.
some desire sweet loving, others kinky loving, others dont care as long as it's loving.

so, you might want to ask which desires...

color of hair
size of breasts
consulting fees
kind of irish whiskey

in otherwords, more specific questions instead of very generic questions.
I desire ... Safire Sweet!

For me, depends on the mood.

Some times I really prefer laid back, very GFEish and all that goes with GFE..

Others, and with certain FAL, I want something like PSE ... I make decisions all day; I give directions and tell people what to do all day ... in PSE, I want her taking charge. I want her doing whatever the hell she wants to do, whether I like it or not.

Of course, as an Irish lad to fair Irish lady ... my desires are to please you!
Thank you for clearing that up for me. That was not my intention at all I have never be there and was just trying to get an idea about the gentlemen here...
hello Girl a ThreAD is an ad disguised as an Thread....There is all different kind of men here Price is not an issue as some said it was. There's a place for everyone here in Dallas.
Have a safe trip here,
Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet