? providers re Hotel

I work far away from the action, in south dallas I have been thinking how to hobby more easy, there is no action south.

I've been thinking about getting a room in one of the ramada hotels or similar south dallas and request an out call...

This increases the expense considerably.... any thoughts?
Use Priceline, etc for the room. My ATF uses them. She paid 35 for the night at a Hilton Suites. That part does not have to be super expensive.
Increases the expense? Yep, to you, definitely. You gotta pay for the room, plus the extra fee the Providers charge for outcalls...not worth it for me. I'm down here, too, and I've learned to put up with the 30-40 minute drives...WAY more economical.
I'm with Bubba. Used priceline and got s very nice room in ft worth. Paid 40 a day for a weekend.
I live in the OC and I've also resigned myself to longs drives to meet providers at their incalls. It's not too bad (if the session is good).
I used to drive from N FW to Garland area to see my ATF. If traffic was light, it was still an hour drive one way, but worth it. Too bad finances and time do not allow for that any longer, I do miss her.
I'm not really sure; my dick drives.
I'm not really sure; my dick drives. Originally Posted by eccl3
THAT ROCKS!!!
I work far away from the action, in south dallas I have been thinking how to hobby more easy, there is no action south.

I've been thinking about getting a room in one of the ramada hotels or similar south dallas and request an out call...

This increases the expense considerably.... any thoughts? Originally Posted by caliente
Some ladies aren't going to be comfortable going to an outcall in south Dallas at a Ramada Inn to meet a stranger. I wouldn't meet you there unless I already knew you. Then, I'd probably still be very nervous because I rarely go to hotels to begin with unless they're very upper end.

So it might be helpful to know if the person that you wish to visit with MINDS meeting you at a hotel in your location. I'm thinking cart and horse here.

Just a thought ...

Elisabeth
Some ladies aren't going to be comfortable going to an outcall in south Dallas at a Ramada Inn to meet a stranger. I wouldn't meet you there unless I already knew you. Then, I'd probably still be very nervous because I rarely go to hotels to begin with unless they're very upper end.

So it might be helpful to know if the person that you wish to visit with MINDS meeting you at a hotel in your location. I'm thinking cart and horse here.

Just a thought ...

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yup! Unless I'm heading South at 70mph I'd no sooner pull over in S. Dallas than E. L.A. unless the sun was out and I have my carry permit, a full clip and one on the chamber.
Why pay for the Ramada where a provider would not feel safe going to(Maybe, maybe not). Use that money and try priceline. And book a room Downtown, that way if she is in Dallas, its not a far drive, and its not a bad drive from south Dallas either.