Do mommy marks bother u as a hobbyist??

Does it bother you when. Provider has signs of child birth???
no
As long as the baby is not daggling from her cooch why should I care?
  • 11-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Mommy marks, stretch marks don't bother me!
No, it most cases I find a little tummy sexy.
I find them about as appealing as tattoos
I recently had an encounter; I found this a bit alarming.
I have only seen one that was a bit disturbing. It was a cesaerian and was unavoidable. I wanted to get over it, but it was difficult.
I wonder if the ladies think the same thing when they're staring at a hobbyists man boobs?
I'm not put off by the fact that she's a mother, but I am turned off when signs of motherhood mar an otherwise nice-looking woman. I wish more women would appreciate how their appearance can be helped by cummberbunds or a garter belt.
I think small mommy marks such as a c-secion scar, are a badge of honor
Hardly notice at all, to a small degree the lack of is sexyier, but its only a small part of the whole person. IF anything it makes me a bit more comfortable that she is not a super model.
All other things being equal, I'd rather her not have them. But if they aren't large, it's certainly not a disqualifying factor.
Does it bother you when. Provider has signs of child birth??? Originally Posted by Yodamaster

Would scars from various surgeries bother you? Let thinck about it. Knee surgery, maybe had the ACL repaired. How about shoulder surgery to repair a separated shoulder, elbow surgery ... How about a rib not aligned up right due to a car wreck?

As long as the lady is a good provider what does it really matter. We all have our battle scars from life.

Now let's get back to the regularly programmed requests for TAINT.
keep your waspies/garter belt on...if ya can't see it it ain't there lol