Accidents happen

I totally just busted my ass on the floor.
I forgot my feet were lubed up and took a hard one to my wood floors when getting off the sex couch!
Ouch , my bum bum hurts.

I had a friend fall while we were giving a double bj, I tried not to laugh cuz she was pissed!

Anyone else get hurt on "the job" or while getting "the job"?
Omg lol

Once, I was on my knees on the arm of a leather sofa. Well, the gent decided he wanted to power thrust without holding on to me. As soon as he thrusted, I fell face first onto the floor. Hurt like a MF but all I could do was laugh hysterically. He joined in for about 15min .

Then we resumed like nothing happened lol I still crack up thinking about it.
  • cr76
  • 03-09-2017, 07:08 PM
A stripper and I once heard another couple fall over in the champagne rooom at penthouse (now Vivid Live)

That was funny
Sorry you hurt yourself, if I was in town I'd offer to make it all better
I remember one time when the guy came I moved in to kiss him on ten mouth at the exact moment of completion, he jerked from the eruption and ended up busting me in mouth HARD! Lol. poor guy he was so sweet and didn't know how at all to respond to the fact that he totally gave me a busted lip! I tried my best to act like it was no big deal and he didn't hurt me but I think the blood smeared all over the wall and light switch from me trying to make it to the bathroom t
Screamed otherwise. xoxo
When you cum on her face and you hit her eye....
I was on stage at a strip club once doing a show with a girl...well the handstand went left and I fell off the stage onto a table. I ended up with a bone bruise. Not that leg...the other one.

It was at the Gold Cup if any of you tards witnessed it.
My nose takes a slight tilt to the right and my voice is a wee bit more nasal than it once was. Someone else's "oops" and "slip" during a romp with me at knee level several years ago ended up with my presence at an ER, black eyes forming, blood ruining one of my favorite sexy shirts, and a permanent reminder of the event, dang it. Doc said I would have to let it heal and then it could be "re-broken" and set back to original aperture. Oh, heck no, once was plenty. I got stiffed with the bill, too, so certainly couldn't have fronted a subsequent "cosmetic" procedure.

I used to have a perfect Celtic schnozz, radio-worthy vocal delivery, and
pretty sure I didn't snore before, dammit!
When you cum on her face and you hit her eye.... Originally Posted by Greenflasher
Had a bf do that years back.
My eye stung for hours.
Fancy!!!!!!
That was horrible!
The client should have at least gone half on the medical bill
I slipped in the shower...the gent was in front and I was behind him washing his back...I dropped the soap....then , plop down I went...I bruised my taibone......that is why I do not take showers with clients...lol
Ouch! I've never taken a hard fall in the hobby..Whew
That must of hurt bad :/
Hope you feel better soon

Bit of background...GF at the time disliked taste of her own kitty (weird I know cause she tasted fine) so after daty I would rush to rinse and then commence activities.

So I was at a brothel with my then ATF and had finished daty and in the moment just jumped up to go rinse, decided I didn't need to, turned, promptly slipped on the tile floor and smashed my foot into a terracotta planter.

Dirt and planter shards everywhere. Katherine hated the current manager so she wouldn't take any cash for damage and said someone else would clean it up later. Finished session in grand fashion but on way home started feeling pain in my foot. Broken toe...Six weeks to heal and has to come up with creative way to explain injury 🙄
Ouch! I've never taken a hard fall in the hobby.. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
How about a soft landing? Where is your strip these days?
Unfortunately more than a few stories of ladies and gents taking a plunge from a hotel balcony.