revolt against wall street

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...t-wall-street/

about the corruption of wall street and self serving elites.

won't be an easy fight to dislodge those people from Washing Laundry D.C.
This is reason enough to vote for Trump. The best message we can send to Washington is that we are fed up with politicians. I personally like Trump and think he would be a great President. But even if you don't like him the best way to affect change is to send someone outside of politics to the White House and boot people like Ryan, McCain and Cornyn.
This is reason enough to vote for Trump. The best message we can send to Washington is that we are fed up with politicians. I personally like Trump and think he would be a great President. But even if you don't like him the best way to affect change is to send someone outside of politics to the White House and boot people like Ryan, McCain and Cornyn. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Trump is the ultimate insider/outsider in the game.

he's an insider in one respect, he plays by the rules set forth by the politicians and in another respect, he's an outsider in that he's not part of the washington racket.
  • Old-T
  • 08-03-2016, 08:25 PM
about the corruption of wall street and self serving elites. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Oh yes, you are against wall street and self serving elites, so you must be a Trump supporter.

THAT isn't logically inconsistent. No, not THAT.

Oh yes, you are against wall street and self serving elites, so you must be a Trump supporter.

THAT isn't logically inconsistent. No, not THAT.
Originally Posted by Old-T
and why is that not logical to you?

I'm not against wall st per se, but I am against what passes for corruption up there.

I see you like to take things out context considering that you deliberately left out corruption.