Any info on TS Ivonne?

Does she look anything like her picks, and what’s she packing?
I assume your talking about Ivonne in Arlington off 360?

She is better than her pictures with a 7" tool.

She prefers bottom but can top and everything is covered...YMMV on that depending on who knows what.

Last year there was a friend who hosted swingers parties and she was always a guest of one of the girls and damn her looks and personality always took center stage.
Does she look anything like her picks, and what’s she packing? Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
I will echo what Ahab said. Ivonne is prettier in person in my opinion. She is mostly a bottom. I have seen her multiple times and every time was always an excellent visit.
I saw her once in San Antonio and it was a horrible session. I read nothing but positive reviews so I went in with high expectations. She didn't have her wig on and wanted to keep the lights low. She was acting really tired and wasn't into the session at all. It was around 6pm btw. She got upset that I didn't want to cum within 15 of our activities. It was a complete mess and she became a total cunt. I was not able to recover my hard on once she flipped on her attitude switch. She told me to leave and the session was over. I was fuckin fuming leaving her place. I was baffled how no one else had a similar experience because it seemed like her go to attitude to be a shit head cunt. She was just in SA a few days ago.
You must be talking about someone else, because I don't think she works in San Antonio, and doesn't need to wear a wig because she's got long hair?
https://transx.com.sanantonio.hoxnif.com/post/24734709/

If this is the Yvonne you're talking about then i stand by my comment. She travels and when I saw her, her wig was hanging up in her room and her real hair was pinned back to her head.
She is like a guy with tits. Tiffany is better . She gives good session but you will be fucking a guy. She doesnt look like her pics
She is like a guy with tits. Tiffany is better . She gives good session but you will be fucking a guy. She doesnt look like her pics Originally Posted by Utom1987
You are wrong she looks exactly like her pics.
Any info on her rates?
Is she passable?
I saw her 18 months ago. She was super late (had to go downtown to check on her friends apt......). She didn't have make-up on, wasn't really dressed, zero effort and just OK session so I never repeated. I would say she can be attractive is she wants.
Ivonne is great.ive pulled the shit out of her hair many times, it's all real. I'm pretty picky and judgemental when it comes to ts's . Ivonne looks like the hot Mexican chixs you see on telemundo, big ass, big lips. I've been with her three or four times and have always had a great time.