Fantasy football draft steals...

Let's see them...who are your likely steals and undervalued players for this upcoming season.

1) hakeem nicks - has a real qb now. Think he can be had in 9th round or later.
2) doug martin - forgotten player that was injured. Think he will rebound. 4th round or later.
3) andrew luck - he might go in the third. I guess not steal but i Think with the wr he has this year he will blow up.
4) rob gronkowski if you can get him in the 4th and later.
Dougie M is going earlier than 4th round...guaranteed. I think mid to late 2nd....if that.

Many drafters are knee-jerking and pulling the trigger on Gronk early 3rd round. Personally, I'd lay low on a TE (unless you can't help yourself and you have to snap up J Graham in the mid-late first round) and look at Kyle Rudolph in the later rounds instead (ie: look at who the Vikes OC is this year....he loves the tight end position).

Another is Ladarius Green (San Diego) if Antonio Gates (age 34) starts getting phased out. Green is tall (6' 6'') and can go up and get it.....might be a steal in the 10th round.

As far as Nicks goes.......I wouldn't look at him even if my draft went 16 rounds. Okay, that's harsh yes but his injury history is a concern. And in Indy, Hilton has earned Luck's trust; he'll be the primary target (plus....isn't Reggie Wayne coming back this season? Let's just see if Hakeem can put together an entire season before we call him a fantasy steal.)
Oh Yeah Are you ready for some Fooooootballllllll............ .....
KC has Kelce back & if he can stay healthy can be a decent late option. He's got size and speed.
We're ready for some football....AND some Tara! Heck yeah!!!

Oh Yeah Are you ready for some Fooooootballllllll............ .....
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If Fitzpatrick can be relied on Wright (wr) would be a great value plus Maclin from Eagles, rookie Benjamin from Carolina sleeper for the year
Noteworthy......for those interested in taking notes, of course:

Many FF team owners drafted Wes Welker are keeping him on ice until he's served his four game suspension or it's been lifted. Word may come down any time of the NFL's "new" drug policy (although it does seem that Goodell has a few other things on his mind right now, yes?)

That said, the buzz has it Josh Gordon's case would be affected, as well. Just a hunch; this may be the time to snap him up if he's still available in your league. Activating him on your roster the last 8 games of the season (especially during the playoffs if your team qualifies) could be the boost you need to break into the winner's circle.

He's a FF point machine (last season / last 8 games, for instance):
55 rec
1,064 yds
6 tds

And that was all done with Jason Campbell at qb. If Manziel is under center by the time Gordon is reinstated, this combo could be lethal; ie: the pocket breaks down, Johnny buys an extra couple of seconds, prolonging the play.....no one can cover Josh Gordon if a pass play is stretched beyond five...six seconds plus.....