The Cowboys suck, Romo's a Homo, and Jerry is getting SUED...

Cowboys fans should sue Jerry Jones. I see now why the gay title. Chung u are a poet. U wanted something to go with Romo. LOL
The girl suing him has reviews on here...haha!

http://deadspin.com/strippers-in-jer...cor-1618239717

Scroll to the bottom.
Jerry has been known to play. Why would anyone be surprised?
I saw one other review on her, with photos. Sounds like Jerry wasn't the only one that had a problem with her, since the 2nd review was a "no". She apparently didn't last too long as a hooker.

It appears Jerry is about as good at picking hookers as he is players.
The girl suing him has reviews on here...haha!

http://deadspin.com/strippers-in-jer...cor-1618239717

Scroll to the bottom. Originally Posted by ruffnalddy
Hmm.. CBJ and a tight pussy.. wonder if Jerry got a BBBJ? surely he has enough cash to influence the course of a BJ?

really, though, I doubt this case makes it to Court.. some people think Jerry will pay her off, to make this go away.. not me.. this is a classic shakedown, IMO, and the allegation is over 5 years old.. I think the story, ahem, blows over quickly, Jerry remains, ahem, firm, and nothing becomes of this tail.. I mean tale, LOL
The other working theory (espoused by Gordon Keith of the Ticket):

She received her payoff 5 years ago, along with a non-disclosure agreement. When the Son of God (does it get any better than this?!?) leaked the pics, and her name got out, she decided to come forward since her name is now out there.

Maybe it's Shakedown, Phase 2. The two theories aren't mutually exclusive. All I know is it is one strange story, befitting a man like Jerrah.

If we were in normal times, I'd have a high degree of confidence that this gets swept under the rug. With Goodell under fire for the Ray Rice debacle, and the stakes being raised in the NBA wrt owner conduct, I'm not sure I want to lay odds on the likelihood this goes away quietly.
It appears Jerry is about as good at picking hookers as he is players. Originally Posted by TinMan
Saw this morning. Wow all she wants his is money. Evidently the police are getting involved and some charges are being pressed against her.
Saw this morning. Wow all she wants his is money. Evidently the police are getting involved and some charges are being pressed against her. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
if my thinking is right, that this is a total shakedown, I hope the Cops nail her for something.. just because Jerry likes to throw back a few scotches & water, has an enormous bank account, and fields a shitty team, doesn't mean he should be dragged into Court to defend himself over this 5 year-old nonsense..
if my thinking is right, that this is a total shakedown, I hope the Cops nail her for something.. just because Jerry likes to throw back a few scotches & water, has an enormous bank account, and fields a shitty team, doesn't mean he should be dragged into Court to defend himself over this 5 year-old nonsense.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Agreed, in principle, based on my belief that horndogs should stick up for one another.

But I want him out as GM so bad, I'm looking for any excuse to get him out of the front office.
Agreed, in principle, based on my belief that horndogs should stick up for one another.

But I want him out as GM so bad, I'm looking for any excuse to get him out of the front office. Originally Posted by TinMan
haha! getting him out at any cost...i don't think he's ever gonna go away to be honest. he's trying so hard to prove that he has the football know how and that it was jimmy johnson that got him those super bowls.

But I want him out as GM so bad, I'm looking for any excuse to get him out of the front office. Originally Posted by TinMan
Works for me.
I played Golf with Jerry Jones at the investor/ member tournament at the grand opening/ sellout celebration at one of his apartment/ golf course communities. I think the last think he is concerned with is a loser BackPage Hoogar that took pictures of the other strippers that were there and not herself
I guess maybe, discovery should take 1-2 years since it took 5 to file suit. This suit has no balls so I doubt JJ is worried about it. Maybe you should read it?
http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/...t_11170018.pdf

It's kinda funny in own way unlike Romo's three pics and loss to the 49ers.

The attorney who filed the suit shows this firm http://www.hop-law.com/our-trial-attorneys/ to be his address and a PO box as his other address. His website is listed as www.lawsuitmillions.com. a manta listing.
Can you say Saul Goodman http://www.bettercallsaul.com/ <<--- this is funny

They're all ass wipes. The Cowboys won't have a chance of being better until after the last shovel of dirt is tamped down over Jerry's corpse and his family is run out of town on a rail.