Low Volume Providers

Question for the Ladies..

What exactly is considered "Low Volume"? I've seen some providers who specifically say that they are low volume...but they constantly advertise that they have additional hours or are taking appointments. Available now or whatever.

Being new to this...it's very confusing, especially if your not into car dates, quick stops or anything outside the realm of the multi hour GFE.

I've avoided some providers because of this question and it may not be fair because i'm assuming they have a turnstile front door that is constantly spinning Jimmies in and out.

I understand the travelers needing to justify a trip, and I have wanted to see a couple of them...but you tell me I'm one of many gents that day...sorry...no deal. Then I read that the ladies had multi-pal cancellations and sat idle twiddling their thumbs all alone in their rooms without appointments. These situations would have been perfect for me.
It's a marketing term,kind of like GFE is. Only the individual person can define what it means to them.
...but you tell me I'm one of many gents that day...sorry...no deal. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
You probably shouldn't be bangin hookers then. Here's the reality. You tell a provider you need to be the only one that day or 1st of the day. She'll bang 4 or 5 guys in front of you just to spite your naive bullshit. Or, are you one of these guys that think it gets stretched out? Or ask to be the 1st of the day? Then you'll be doin daty on her bf's creampie. lmao.

It's how they make their living. Let them provide the illusion & keep it safe and forget about the rest of the shit. Or start bangin civvies and catch an std.
It's always best not to know how sausage is made.
Binghamton is a small area and I have limited availability due to my day job. When local i often have a week or two between appointments. I charge an incall fee because when I get a room locally, I am getting a room specifially to meet with one person so it is just not cost effective to offer incall for no fee. Yes, there are busy weeks and I do travel to Buff and Roc so it all evens out.
I consider low volume to be someone who does not see 2+ gentlemen in a 8 hour day.

I will only see two gentlemen at most in one 8hour day, with a few hours and a shower in between.
Question for the Ladies..

What exactly is considered "Low Volume"? I've seen some providers who specifically say that they are low volume...but they constantly advertise that they have additional hours or are taking appointments. Available now or whatever.

Being new to this...it's very confusing, especially if your not into car dates, quick stops or anything outside the realm of the multi hour GFE.

I've avoided some providers because of this question and it may not be fair because i'm assuming they have a turnstile front door that is constantly spinning Jimmies in and out.

I understand the travelers needing to justify a trip, and I have wanted to see a couple of them...but you tell me I'm one of many gents that day...sorry...no deal. Then I read that the ladies had multi-pal cancellations and sat idle twiddling their thumbs all alone in their rooms without appointments. These situations would have been perfect for me. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
You are in the wrong hobby.....you see a girl with 40 reviews and they tell you that like 20% actually do reviews get a hint man. every provider i have reviewed i have seen more than the once i just see no point in doing one every single time i fuck.......But in your defense i did go to see a provider the one time and literally had a guy walking out the door as i was walking up..... i turned around and headed out thats a little to soon for me lol I txted her i was leaving and she goes ill be ready in a few i said dont worry bout it im already gone lol.....
You probably shouldn't be bangin hookers then. Here's the reality. You tell a provider you need to be the only one that day or 1st of the day. She'll bang 4 or 5 guys in front of you just to spite your naive bullshit. Or, are you one of these guys that think it gets stretched out? Or ask to be the 1st of the day? Then you'll be doin daty on her bf's creampie. lmao.

It's how they make their living. Let them provide the illusion & keep it safe and forget about the rest of the shit. Or start bangin civvies and catch an std. Originally Posted by trojantide

YES!!! Exactly!
I consider myself low volume bc I see only one maybe 2 guys a week.. I do travel to the city sometimes but even when I do get a room I will only see 2 guys that day.. in the last 2 weeks I have had sex one time so I'm thinking that qualifies as low volume and being so low volume makes it so I'm more excited/horny to have a date and I enjoy myself more..
I consider myself low volume bc I see only one maybe 2 guys a week.. I do travel to the city sometimes but even when I do get a room I will only see 2 guys that day.. in the last 2 weeks I have had sex one time so I'm thinking that qualifies as low volume and being so low volume makes it so I'm more excited/horny to have a date and I enjoy myself more.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I'm in the Hobby Mansion Master Suite right now if you want me to send the Hobby Copter to pick you up......
I'm in the Hobby Mansion Master Suite right now if you want me to send the Hobby Copter to pick you up...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Lol... Freaking Paulie
Crab Legs are in the oven... see ya soon.....
I always thought low volume providers were just really, really quiet, so I stayed away from them. I like my adventures loud and vocal. : )
Everyone says their low volume, but if they have a separate place just for incalls, they gotta pay that extra rent, so they can't be taking only 2-3 appointments a week.
Crab Legs are in the oven... see ya soon..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
: ) you def know the way to my heart ♡