FISTING

Any girls into or Have fisted before? Ive never done it but am curious.
Who's fistin' who?
Male fisting female. LOL
I have tried it and it won't go in, not even close..
I saw a video of Amber Does getting fisted, that's the only girl ik that can do it..
I saw a video of Amber Does getting fisted, that's the only girl ik that can do it.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
It will, just need the right guy/girl doing it. I had a GF that loved it once she tried it. Slow and easy and lots of lube! I'd love to find a provider willing to try.... BD
Well, I have huge hands, so if a girl can take my fist, she probably doesn't have a pussy that I would enjoy fucking , as sadly, my endowment in that area can't match my hand size.

However, if it is the visual that is important to you rather than doing the act yourself, my recommendation would be to do a duo with the girl who is willing to be fisted and a second girl who is thin and petite with small hands. That way, you can direct the fisting without harming the fistee. That works well.
Sick fuckers!!! Wanting to go five rounds vs a poor defenseless puss...

Punch fisting
Long time ago I had a petite gf who loved the fist, and the occasional foot, too.

I miss her.
I've done it on occasion and loved it, when it's done right that is.
I saw a video of Amber Does getting fisted, that's the only girl ik that can do it.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I have done it twice. Once was with a bf who had small hands, other time with a girl at a swingers party.... had one asshole client try to force it thinking just because I did it once and he knew of it, that it was game for all. Fucker.

Wayyyyy back when I was down for crazy stuff lol. Not anymore. Not my cup of tea. I'm sure it felt good in the moment as I recall watching the video lol

I have fisted a girl as well.

I like multiple fingers in my pussy as long as you know what you're doing and not just stabbing away. Ugh.
Part of me wants to take FIV off my menu because SOMETIMES it's just awkward and I'm laying there hoping he doesn't harm anything or pull my IUD string!
Nerve-racking.
I like the idea behind fisting. I tried it a few times with someone but it was extremely painful and I worried about tearing. It never fit in. He is a Dom with 30+ years experience in defiling and degrading girls like me, so it wasn't that he didn't know proper technique. Tight pussy is a good thing.
I did it with my girl a couple times when we had angry sex.

She loves it once in a while but it takes a while to enter her.

Don't worry guys, they go right back into tight later on.

I like multiple fingers in my pussy as long as you know what you're doing and not just stabbing away. Ugh.
Part of me wants to take FIV off my menu because SOMETIMES it's just awkward and I'm laying there hoping he doesn't harm anything or pull my IUD string!
Nerve-racking. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Lol I so get what your saying some guys just wanna stab away and I'm thinking like wtf your gonna pull my iud out or tear somthing in there lol
I have Victoria Lane, Sage, and Sadie - all gone
I have done it twice. Once was with a bf who had small hands, other time with a girl at a swingers party.... had one asshole client try to force it thinking just because I did it once and he knew of it, that it was game for all. Fucker.

Wayyyyy back when I was down for crazy stuff lol. Not anymore. Not my cup of tea. I'm sure it felt good in the moment as I recall watching the video lol

I have fisted a girl as well.

Nerve-racking. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Lol I so get what your saying some guys just wanna stab away and I'm thinking like wtf your gonna pull my iud out or tear somthing in there lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
+1 I know exactly what you mean that's right up there with the clit scratch and sniffing . I'm kinky and into roleplay BUT playing Freddy Krueger with my delicate lady bits with my iud in isn't cool.
I love the visual of fisting but I tap out at 2 or 3 fingers it's an uncomfortable "it's going to tear!" Feeling.