Rochester rates

I will probably offend some of you on here but the rates for the services offered in this or surrounding areas is and has got ridiculous. A provider should base her donation of what is being offered with full service including Greek getting the top amount. I agree if service is beyond expectations a tip should be given. If you only want a body rub with a HE the fee should be $60, if you want to DATY then $80, if you want all of this plus a BJ then $100, etc. Half hours are a joke, 40 minutes at the min and a bit over 1 hour for all other. $250 should be the top rate if it includes Greek for a 70 minute session. Keep in mind good service deserves a fair tip! Remember the older you get the harder it is (pardon the pun) to rise to the occasion. If providers would realize this and that volume is the key they could make a fortune. Also, May I suggest providers offer dates with special activities included at the end of it with the client picking up the room tab and related expenses (drink, dinner, gamble, etc.) if needed! Many men want a special date to relive their youth and show a women how it feels to be a real man with a "magic" tongue.

Comments/Thoughts?
LOL
My opinion only...laugh at what you want....do you see me calling you?
My opinion only...laugh at what you want....do you see me calling you? Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
Not sure but if you did call her with a Hundo in your pocket she may not answer.
Volume is the key? Most men don't want to see a girl who's got a revolving door of Johns filling her orifices day in and day out.

Standard for me is $250/1.5 hour. It's for my time. If someone wants to eat me out or rub my feet for 1.5 hour it costs the same as face fucking me until I puke, giving me a golden shower, or S/m. Of course I want some advance notice for the last three activities. But I am compensated for my time, not based on activity. The only exception is when I offer BNG.

Girls who are "overpriced" compared to the rest of the market? Someone is paying that rate. If they aren't then the girl will adjust her rate or she will find another job. Just because you don't think X activity is worth $Y doesn't mean others don't.
My opinion only...laugh at what you want....do you see me calling you? Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
LOL do you think I care?
yeeeeeeee ha!

...go get em ...cowboy

Girls who are "overpriced" compared to the rest of the market? Someone is paying that rate. If they aren't then the girl will adjust her rate or she will find another job. Just because you don't think X activity is worth $Y doesn't mean others don't. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Couldn't have said it better!! I totally agree with this and I'm sure many others do as well.. for a guy to tell us what he thinks we should charge is ludicrous.. we charge what we want and if we want to lower our rate based on availability or any other reason it's our decision and regardless how many threads that are made like this, we control our business and only we know what we expect and are happy with making per hour/per week.. I'm thinking most ladies are doing well with the rate they are at and if not then they figure somthing else as far as financials or change/lower/or discounts their rate.. no thread or guy begging/ bitching is going to change anything..
As I see it, it's not so much the activity, as it is the quality of the activity, or more accurately, the quality of the experience. Whether it's a bj, rub, or fs, they're not all the same. Is the provider making me feel welcome? Is she taking her time? Is her technique good? And what about the environment? Is the place clean? Does she set a nice mood with music or candles? Is the neighborhood safe? Then there's her appearance and attitude. Does she take the time to dress nicely? Does she converse well?

A provider on BP, for instance, may get me off with a bj. But I'll pay more for a VP who has an actual bed, makes me feel wanted, and looks up at me with those sexy eyes while making love to my cock. There's no comparison.

Sure, some guys pay more for providers I don't consider worthwile. Maybe she has a look that he likes, or it's a matter of a convenient location. Whatever it is, he finds enough value in her services to pay her rate, and so be it.
Sounds like someone didn't save enough for retirement

Maybe its time to go back to work so you can afford your expensive past times

I. cant. even... You really dont know the industry... Let me enlighten you, older is better for many... The older I get, the more I make.

I. cant. even... You really dont know the industry... Let me enlighten you, older is better for many... The older I get, the more I make. Originally Posted by ElleW
Honey that's called talent!!!!!!!!!

Upset has low rates across the board. Look in other cities and states.
As I see it, it's not so much the activity, as it is the quality of the activity, or more accurately, the quality of the experience. Whether it's a bj, rub, or fs, they're not all the same. Is the provider making me feel welcome? Is she taking her time? Is her technique good? And what about the environment? Is the place clean? Does she set a nice mood with music or candles? Is the neighborhood safe? Then there's her appearance and attitude. Does she take the time to dress nicely? Does she converse well?

A provider on BP, for instance, may get me off with a bj. But I'll pay more for a VP who has an actual bed, makes me feel wanted, and looks up at me with those sexy eyes while making love to my cock. There's no comparison.

Sure, some guys pay more for providers I don't consider worthwile. Maybe she has a look that he likes, or it's a matter of a convenient location. Whatever it is, he finds enough value in her services to pay her rate, and so be it. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Agreed, quality over quantity and price
.. for a guy to tell us what he thinks we should charge is ludicrous.. we charge what we want Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Yes these type threads always go so well, and always have.... LMAO!