Soft-Touch... Legit or no?

Hey everyone, was not sure if I could place this here or not but since its not really a ISO I though I would try. I keep seeing adds for a group called Soft Touch. To be honest my BS meter is pinging a little bit but I though I would reach out and see if anyone knows anything. Link below...

https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...e/369692042774
Pictures of the girls are not real but Yes it is legit.
its legit, but you have to pay to get verified as well as pass their verification process...many don't like giving out RWI.
It is legitimate and the girls are hot
It's legit. Must provide actual picture of yourself and pay a fee to pass screening. The pictures are fake, but the girls are ok, average 4 on a scale of 1-10 with the exception of 1 that is a solid 8. Trust me all the girls are NOT HOT, far from it!
They may be legit but their verification process is harder than getting an international passport.
They may be legit but their verification process is harder than getting an international passport. Originally Posted by rocknjay
LOL...oh and you can't post reviews of them on here...
Pictures of the girls are not real but Yes it is legit. Originally Posted by DaisyBabyXO
Hey, welcome, DaisyBaby!
Amen. And don't post a review. They have access (or idiots fucking talk) and they'll ban you. I had gotten in long before the stupid "you have to pay to be a member" BS. Now I just cross and play in Juarez. Far easier and don't need to put up with their dumb ass rules.
I go there everytime I’m in El Paso. Always had fun especially with KUMILLA. But don’t let them know your even a member on here or they will ban you. There are some old reviews tho