Who can noobies trust as far as studio reviews go?

I'm wondering who can hobby noobs trust when it comes to reviews for studios? There's so much finger pointing, its hard to trust anymore.
You can't.

The promoters will write multiple reviews on the girls at the studio/spa to drum up business. Read the reviews and compare writing style and cookie cutter copy/paste.

They're pretty easy to see
  • ketro
  • 04-06-2022, 09:53 AM
It depends what you read the reviews for.

Never trust anything about the girls' ages or appearance. The ages are always way off, and looks are subjective. There are only a couple of providers in the current line-up I'd rate as high as an 8 on looks, but my best sessions lately have been lights off and lights out with the 5s and 6s.

As far as specific activities, I've found almost all reviews to be pretty accurate in terms of what's on the table. There has been a trend of upcharges for certain things. If someone says they got upcharged, trust that. If someone says they didn't or were grandfathered in, be skeptical. Some guys like to think the girls think they are special, but if you're a "noob" you don't qualify, at least not yet.

You can generally have a good time with any provder who has been around a spa for more than 2 weeks. They don't last if they can't get repeat customers. The girl you get may not be exactly what you're looking for, but adjust your expectations and get your immediate needs met. Learn to talk to the girls, get the gossip from them about who is good and who does what. Build a relationship with the booker. Once you stop being a noob, the world opens up, and you'll get a sense for where to find the real gems.
  • slap
  • 04-06-2022, 10:04 AM
If the review states the age is in the 20’s they’re full of shit
Definitely take everything with a grain of salt. Take me for example, I’ve never met any provider at all. I’m a professional writer. Cant you tell by my gramr?
And be careful the ones that have been stating for the last few months that “they will be seeing Nana next week”, then never do. Lol
The OP is the one that questioned my psychological well being in a post he started a while back and that post magically disappeared. I inquired as to why it was removed and never got an answer. My advice is to be cautious and keep an eye on the OP.
Like mentioned, take everything with a grain of salt.. eventually you'll have to make that final decision.
I was new to this last Oct, so I know exactly what you mean/going through. I just read multiple reviews to get a general picture of what to expect, but in the end, YMMV.
The one thing I do.. yes take everything with a grain of salt.. but the ones who have... ahem.. hollywood usernames, for the most part (some seem to be good guys, so I wont say all), I take with an extra helping of salt.

If you happen to come across any of of my reviews, yes.. dont believe my age for providers. I suck at guessing a woman's age, especially an asian woman's age :P
My suggestion is if you see a review with 3+ pages of comments on it, don’t even open it. I generally look for reviews from reviewers that don’t just stick to the studios but go and see respected Indy’s as well. Also if you are wondering about a reviewer check their past comments and see if they seem honest to you or are leaning towards promoting. But like others have said, the decision is ultimately yours to make, but no matter who you chose, if you don’t set your expectations to an unobtainable level, you are probably gonna have a good time. All the ladies I have seen at these studios have been great at what they do.
And be careful the ones that have been stating for the last few months that “they will be seeing Nana next week”, then never do. Lol Originally Posted by Finman22
Does Nana take the sauce? Catholic?
Just because There isn’t a review of her Under my handle doesn’t mean I haven’t seen her. No review of boa or Abby and I’ve seen both of them. Again take everything with a grain of salt, even perceived lack of knowledge of girls

And be careful the ones that have been stating for the last few months that “they will be seeing Nana next week”, then never do. Lol Originally Posted by Finman22
I forgot all about that. You are right.

The OP is the one that questioned my psychological well being in a post he started a while back and that post magically disappeared. I inquired as to why it was removed and never got an answer. My advice is to be cautious and keep an eye on the OP. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I'm wondering who can hobby noobs trust when it comes to reviews for studios? There's so much finger pointing, its hard to trust anymore. Originally Posted by ksalter123
You can trust me dawg. After LA cut my pension I told them no BS reviews with my new handle.
You can trust me dawg. After LA cut my pension I told them no BS reviews with my new handle. Originally Posted by AGBB 2.0
LA replaced you already. Go apply K-Festival while they only have few posting BS reviews.
  • ketro
  • 04-07-2022, 07:53 AM
It sure is interesting watching brand new accounts sparring over drama from last year.