anything going on at KFest ???

Anything happening at KFest ???

I and several others have sent several text messages for scheduling a session with a lady and no replies to this day !!!

Timed out, tired, busy, ????

Some very nice ladies their, but no one will answers text messages for a schedule.

Any information ???

BigJiminDfw
the one time i texted them it was a fast response. ive debated a repeat with abby or meeting maple. I guess ill meet maple if there is going to be issues with trying to schedule at kfest. Im sure La would have abby back if it doesnt work out at Kf. Or, they stopped answering texts because everybody wants to see abby right now. that or in fighting. could be in fighting. I will say i did screen with them so im not sure if whether you screen with them or not matters to the response time. I have no idea about that.
No problems with me when I went to see abby yesterday
No problems with Julie.
the one time i texted them it was a fast response. ive debated a repeat with abby or meeting maple. I guess ill meet maple if there is going to be issues with trying to schedule at kfest. Im sure La would have abby back if it doesnt work out at Kf. Or, they stopped answering texts because everybody wants to see abby right now. that or in fighting. could be in fighting. I will say i did screen with them so im not sure if whether you screen with them or not matters to the response time. I have no idea about that. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Maybe you got barred for what you said about Jisoo.
One of moaning and bitching men hear may told K to ban you.
Just a theory.

When these hooker business listens to kids here, it will ruin their business.
Yes I got a very warming message from her on my Kakao, she'll be here for about a month. I hope she's busy enough to stay longer. I was seeing her daily at one point. She's got one of the best bodies IMHO
i think you have the wrong guy. i never said anything about a jisoo. i dont even know who that is or where she works out of. but i only texted kfest once and it was a quick response from them telling me who was available. if they want to ban me, oh well. La will take care of me.

Maybe you got barred for what you said about Jisoo.
One of moaning and bitching men hear may told K to ban you.
Just a theory.

When these hooker business listens to kids here, it will ruin their business. Originally Posted by AsianP
if you are talking about maple, then im curious to compare her butt to Asa's and Nanas.

Yes I got a very warming message from her on my Kakao, she'll be here for about a month. I hope she's busy enough to stay longer. I was seeing her daily at one point. She's got one of the best bodies IMHO Originally Posted by City_Punk77
if you are talking about maple, then im curious to compare her butt to Asa's and Nanas. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Me too. Maple was my first Studio girl, I have a lasting soft spot for her. I hate that she stays gone for so long at a time now. She was my steady while she was here, cant wait to reconnect with her. Hope she stays longer than last time. If she moves into an apartment instead of the hotel they have her in, then there is hope...
i think you have the wrong guy. i never said anything about a jisoo. i dont even know who that is or where she works out of. but i only texted kfest once and it was a quick response from them telling me who was available. if they want to ban me, oh well. La will take care of me. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Maybe I got the wrong handle… my apologies.. lost track of who posted what due to too many attacks coming from unknown posters.