sensuality? fast paced? mix?

Do you prefer a sensual playtime...fast paced or mix of both??

I have been delving into a slower sensual area of interest.....but of course I DO like it ALL lol!

What are some of your fave things in playtime...share any cool experiences or unique times.

See yall soon!!!!!
Dallas I think you pretty much have it covered IMHO.
This may sound odd like that's easy for any provider. But to find the perfect slow lingam massage with edging is not that easy to find. With some blowjob too.
This may sound odd like that's easy for any provider. But to find the perfect slow lingam massage with edging is not that easy to find. With some blowjob too. Originally Posted by jack4funkc
In different terms I love to be teased and then denial brought back and forth several times before finally getting the release. Also bondage and same tease and denial is wonderful. Bet Dallas would be excellent with both sessions. She has an open mind and good at what she does.
Definitely slow and sensual. Things tend to build and simmer. I usually go for two hours. The downside is I have to wait longer between visits. If you spend good amount of time taking care of your favorite lady first, some wonderful things may happen to you.
yep happy i luv it thx!

great input everyone!!
One of these days I’ll finally see what all the hype is about with you Dallas. I feel it depends on my mood and how things are at home. If you catch my drift. I’m still searching for that perfect IOP!