Pleez help out a playa!!!!

I jus noticed Ecco is back jus now, but I have no idea what da new rules are.(hopefully the trolls are gone). Where would I get dat at. Shine wants to be in foooking compliance!
Welcome back!

I think they let the trolls have this board, and folks went to a place it's not allowed..
The trolls are there.
Along with all the “outers” too.....
  • RoxyG
  • 06-28-2018, 08:17 PM
Welcome back
Thank you rox and champo...
I've been wondering where you were, shinepro. Compared to the copious ISOs, I think your threads will be a welcome change.
Thank you rox and champo... Originally Posted by shinepro

You're most welcome..
B Tre honestly I don't live on dis site lik most folks. I'm a connoisseur of great foooking literature. I'm a foodie, I enjoy great quizine. I regularly jack off to relieve unwanted stress and I still beg my rich homies for 2 Ben's to foook a hottie cuz shine ain't got it. Dat pus jus ain't nimero uno. It's so much shidd to do.....I'm honestly scared to post. Shidd...
  • pxmcc
  • 06-28-2018, 11:22 PM
^^shine it's good to see you back sir!

go for quality threads, not quantity tho, and hopefully that will keep the trolls at bay..

i start a lot of threads too, but i always ask myself, "is this something that might interest the community?" if so, go for it! if not, tie it in to a thread that's already on the board, n ur golden..
Thanx homie pxo
Don b beggn for money playa! Get on n dem streetz n hustle big pimpin!
  • pxmcc
  • 06-29-2018, 06:15 PM
Don b beggn for money playa! Get on n dem streetz n hustle big pimpin! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
shine got mad hustle but it aint da pimpin kind..
Hey shine are you still sore from all that pounding you receive?
  • pxmcc
  • 06-29-2018, 10:25 PM
ya TW did a number. i had to stop the punishment..

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .