Skimpy

From the ads it looks pretty skimpy in Mississippi everywhere except on the coast.
The coast is dry to bro.
Seems to be where all the ads on here are.
I've messaged most only heard back from one but I'm new and also aa which a lot of them dont cater to anyway.
Hmm I think this is almost hilarious. When I'm at home in N Mississippi and available my phone is so quiet sometimes I have to make sure it's still working. The same day I leave and get checked in to my hotel my phone will be blowing up all from N Mississippi. It's just the matter of timing for everyone I guess. By the way N Mississippi if you don't see an update in Mississippi for me still feel free to pm me. Sometimes I'm home in N Mississippi and just don't post.
Post in both areas and when guys call thinking you are in the other area you got them. LOL. Glad to see you will be in Biloxi this week Ms. Cassie. Hope the weather holds out for you.
Safe Travels Cassie. Fuck em hard honey LOL!
Post in both areas and when guys call thinking you are in the other area you got them. LOL. Glad to see you will be in Biloxi this week Ms. Cassie. Hope the weather holds out for you. Originally Posted by coast_encounter
Thank you sweetie I hope it does as well. The legendary Addison and I definitely want to enjoy time in the sun in our bathing suits. That's when we're not in our birthday suits of course lol.
Safe Travels Cassie. Fuck em hard honey LOL! Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
Soul Snatching at it's finest as always lol. Who knows how many bodies will be left behind with me and the legend teaming up lol.