Encounter: SophieLee and the Upcharge game. (SHE SHOWED UP TO MY HOME AFTER REVIEW)

Date: 5-13-2020
Name: sophieleediax
User ID:: 468204
Phone: 469-350-4597
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2719788
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Las Colinas
Activities: CBJ
Hair Length and Color: short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Saggy deflated breasts, nice ass, tats, bad breath
Recommendation: No
Sorry this happened to you. Hope everyone reads about this person coming back to your place and they think long and hard about doing an outcall to their home.
Yes it was a very terrifying and unpleasant experience. I have moved to a different location and will learn from my mistake. No more outcalls.
Jesus I hate Big Macs man.
Sounds like you live in an apartment rather than a house perhaps. Because you moved rather quickly. I say that as a good thing since it would be painful to sell a house and find a new one so soon. I’d rather get a restraining order against her.
Thanks this confirm to never do outcall in my house. I been wanting to with ladies I seen but I will stick at hotels.
Thanks this confirm to never do outcall in my house. I been wanting to with ladies I seen but I will stick at hotels. Originally Posted by linkin20
The pages of this board are littered with the horror stories of home outcalls.

Think about it - even if the provider is a "pussy pure-heart", she has friends, and good chance not all of them are law-abiding.
"Wow - I have this John I've been seeing a lot, you should see his place!!! Man, he lives well, big gun collection, a sound system with REAL vinyl records, more knobs and dials than I could figure, oh my..."
Yeah, I want my love of the hour to know exactly where I live, the key codes, and have time to look around and scope out my shit

Not to mention when the lovely gets into bunny-boiling mode.
Are the pictures super old ? Certainly doesn’t look like deflated tities.
Yes. Her pics are outdated.
Wow
And how did she find out where you live?
And how did she find out where you live? Originally Posted by SteeleRod
It was a outcall.
Here is a link to her OH2 ad account with the same phone number for reference

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Greek-goddess
Ya, outcall to home is like real world info x 1,000. NEVER