Why do they ...

Just thought I'd try having some fun, and vent a little if needed ...

What is a pet peeve of yours, or something that is done that just doesn't make sense? And yes, I'm ready for the ... "this thread" comments!

Mine, to start ... why do the local news stations (TV) have traffic reports for the drive home on the 6:00pm news? I mean, wouldn't the people that need that information still be at work, or already in the traffic, and not watching TV?
Justin Bieber and liberals. Self-explanatory.
Handwashing

Men with No Backbones

Finger Nails (clippings - ugh so gross)

Grammar

Also why does Walmart insist on only selling edited music CD's when they will turn around and sell you a R rated movie?
Makes no sense. A cuss word is a cuss word whether it is on DVD or CD.
Justin Bieber and liberals. Self-explanatory. Originally Posted by Shayla
Wonderful!

My first pet peeve is Shayla is in Canada and not my arms...

My other pet peeve is phone solicitations while I'm at work from starving Coeds who can't manage their money...
Wonderful!

My first pet peeve is Shayla is in Canada and not my arms...

My other pet peeve is phone solicitations while I'm at work from starving Coeds who can't manage their money... Originally Posted by Dick Willy
I know, right. Daaaamn, Shayla's a pretty MF'er!!

Hey, Shayla. Let's have an interracial baby together. You know mixed kids are always really cute.

I keed. I keed.

A pet peeve of mine is aisle blockers in places like walmart. Oh, that's right. Just position your cart and yourself in the middle of the damn aisle so that no one can get around your FAT ASS while you decide on whether or not you want fucking grape or strawberry jelly. Oh no, it's cool. DON'T MOVE when you see me standing behind you with a 'get the fuck out of my way!' look on my face. I'll gladly stand here and waste 10 min of my time, all just for you.

Of course, this goes on in multiple aisle throughout the store, turning my 20 minute trip into a 45-min trip, and missing the start of a movie I've been waiting 3 days to see on TV.

If you're going to be an aisle blocker, at least be hot and sexy with low cut top on and treat me with a lil bit of cleavage, or wear a loose tank top that shows a little sideboob. The best treat, of course, would be you wearing some country girl style cutoff jeans that doesn't do much to hide your super heart shaped ass.

And don't bring your fucking boyfriend with you. That way I can ogle without having to do it on the sly.

• L.A.
  • 09-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Why do they:

Walk down the middle of the isle in the parking lot? "Hey look at all this space to walk...hey a car is coming....let's go slower!"
Or why do they walk diagonally thru the parking lot taking up the MOST possible time while I sit there deciding whether or not it's worth it to "mow 'em down"
Why do the slowest drivers always drive in the left lane? Seriously people ... when you are going 50 in a 70, and you are being fed the bird, honked at, cut in front of, and yelled at from another car (and no, we aren't saying hello!), get the F#%$% out of the way!
Why do people that are ahead of you go slow and then when you go to another lane to pass them, they speed up to where you cannot pass them, ending up missing your exit or where you were suppose to turn.
+1,000,000

Why do the slowest drivers always drive in the left lane? Seriously people ... when you are going 50 in a 70, and you are being fed the bird, honked at, cut in front of, and yelled at from another car (and no, we aren't saying hello!), get the F#%$% out of the way! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
People who start threads asking people to bitch about stuff.
People who start threads asking people to bitch about stuff. Originally Posted by slowmover
This.....
Why do they post non-hobby related threads in Coed which is for hobby related only?

Torito
Why do they post non-hobby related threads in Coed which is for hobby related only?

Torito Originally Posted by Torito

My bad.
People who berate bad poker players.