URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?61566-Stok-Stevens
City: Houston
State: -
Address: Galleria
Activities: GFE, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, lots of SS, FIV
Hair Length and Color: Blonde with blue highlights
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice juicy jugs, landing strip and a bubble butt. Perfect PAWG
Recommendation: Yes
Is date right? 7 months ago.
She was in houston around that time. I dont think she has come back to houston since then cuz she always posts. So who knows could be an old encounter IJS.
I know she was here. Talked to her. Just curious why it took 7 months to write review. IJS
First and only post since joining over a year ago….hmmmm.
anyone else looks at her pics on Ourhome? I had looked at her pics in the past and they all looked dykeish with very short hair. Then today I looked at the album pics called "Delicious, Credits to the Chef" and she looks completely different. Almost Hispanic looking, but beautiful. With long black hair, nice body and not dykeish looking at all. I would see the girl in those pics. Anyone know what the deal is on her pics and what does she really look like?
Hey sharky that's not her
it's her photography she likes to take pictures too. Lol
anyone else looks at her pics on Ourhome? I had looked at her pics in the past and they all looked dykeish with very short hair. Then today I looked at the album pics called "Delicious, Credits to the Chef" and she looks completely different. Almost Hispanic looking, but beautiful. With long black hair, nice body and not dykeish looking at all. I would see the girl in those pics. Anyone know what the deal is on her pics and what does she really look like? Originally Posted by sharkman29
oK, thanks for the info. That's kind of misleading isn't it? The pictures she took of the Hispanic girl are hot. That girl looks great.
She is real and I have not seen her in a few months. I like her VERY MUCH.