Friend or customer

Ok i would like to get everyone's opinion on this.
You all know i am relatively new to the hobbie and and want to know. Do you as providers just want business only come in take care of business or a more amiable one. I realize that almost everyone including myself uses an alias and if i see you on the street i walk on by so that there aren't any embarrassing situations and vice versa. On the other side of this issue is in the privacy of the forums and web sites and the rooms do you all feel it should all still remain distant and impersonal.
To get the perspectives of both sides would be nice. Thanks for your future impute
Deeper question than i thought..shut down chat on ahb...lol that tells me just professional. .
Its easy to forget but this hobby is a business to providers so keeping everything professional is usually the best policy.
What about her taint?
Me personally....I consider a few being more then "just a client". I have at least one gentleman that we text every day. Our conversations are not always intimate either. Real life stuff that you would talk to a friend about. Sometimes I think when you get more personable with trust, that p4p visits are even better. But also with that trust, we all realize that if we happen to see each other out in public, that we would not know each other unless it was talked about beforehand. But not everyone likes that.
Me personally....I consider a few being more then "just a client". I have at least one gentleman that we text every day. Our conversations are not always intimate either. Real life stuff that you would talk to a friend about. Sometimes I think when you get more personable with trust, that p4p visits are even better. But also with that trust, we all realize that if we happen to see each other out in public, that we would not know each other unless it was talked about beforehand. But not everyone likes that. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
That is what i was wanting to know. I am new to this and started looking for providers trying to fill a void in an otherwise satisfactory relationship that i would never want to dissrupt or hurt anyone's feelings over my dealings and personal needs. I feel very blessed to have met the providers i have not just from the business side but because i actually enjoyed their company and sure wouldn't want to make any mistakes that could be interpreted as taboo busibess wise..
In my opinion, limited experience and lessons I've paid for with the hobby. Its probably best to keep it professional. Most of the ladies In the hobby are NOT interested in making the experience personal. Its sorta like the songs says "She used me, I used her and neither one of us seemed to care." Sometimes its not just about the boom boom. Some days you just need a personal connection and that's REALLY hard to find in the games we play.
I have a small set of providers that I see on a recurring basis. Its purely professional inbetween visits, no texts no messages no flirty contacts, etc. However, when we are together, the feeling is more of a friend I like having sex with. I often book multiple hours with them and can have great cuddling/head on shoulder snuggling in between romps/waiting for the recharging.

That feeling of "friend with benefits" is one reason I see them repeatedly. But as others have said, you need to be cautious and careful that such stuff doesn't expand or cross any lines. No problem LIKING the one you have an appointment with, so long as you both keep it at the "like" stage.
When client - provider relationship grows into personal attraction, it is a lot more satisfying, physically and emotionally. Try it, you won't be disappointed :-)
Commercial sex work is just that, work. It's no more moral or imoral than any other job. They're people like anyone else on the planet. The question seems to suggest that since the work is sexual in nature it needs to have some sort of special significance or taboo on it, or that the providers aren't human like anybody else... if you pay for a plumber or electrician to come work at your place, could you be best buddies with them after seeing them lots of times? Sure, why couldn't you? But why would you? *shrug* each to their own. But don't get deluded into thinking it's not just business at the start, or that they're not people like anybody else just doing a job.
  • Old-T
  • 09-28-2015, 05:54 AM
The answer is, as with most things in life, "It depends".

What is her situation? What is the gentleman's? What is the chemistry between them?

Never go looking for it--if you look for it (from either side) you are almost always going to chase it away.

But yes, if all the pieces fit it sometimes it happens. We are talking about people--why would anyone think it doesn't?
I have a small set of providers that I see on a recurring basis. Its purely professional inbetween visits, no texts no messages no flirty contacts, etc. However, when we are together, the feeling is more of a friend I like having sex with. I often book multiple hours with them and can have great cuddling/head on shoulder snuggling in between romps/waiting for the recharging.

That feeling of "friend with benefits" is one reason I see them repeatedly. But as others have said, you need to be cautious and careful that such stuff doesn't expand or cross any lines. No problem LIKING the one you have an appointment with, so long as you both keep it at the "like" stage. Originally Posted by RedLeg505

See this is just what I want to hear.. is it just social or sociable.. social.. ( paper or plastic, let me know when you are ready to order) sociable.. ( thank god the bears finally got their butts haded to them at the game..... OH I forgot you are a bears fan.. LOL LOL hears your coffee)
I see the importance of keeping it distant but like having a coworker at your place of business. you don't really get involved with them but you keep the social end of it open for conversation etc.. I being new don't want to make any mistakes in this area of client and provider..
Commercial sex work is just that, work. It's no more moral or imoral than any other job. They're people like anyone else on the planet. The question seems to suggest that since the work is sexual in nature it needs to have some sort of special significance or taboo on it, or that the providers aren't human like anybody else... if you pay for a plumber or electrician to come work at your place, could you be best buddies with them after seeing them lots of times? Sure, why couldn't you? But why would you? *shrug* each to their own. But don't get deluded into thinking it's not just business at the start, or that they're not people like anybody else just doing a job. Originally Posted by timesarechanging

You are right.. it is just a business.. my curiosity is do you keep it all just bam bam see you next month or more like a chat you would have with any one on a normal day. we all know that you cannot have a relationship that gets to personal where it affects your daily life.. see them on the street walk on by unless of course both parties agree on a possible set of rules for public contact..