Big titty blondes?

Who's got the best blondes with big tits?

There used to be the Hungarian named Christina that had a great pair of naturals at BDD (night shift). She could be pricy but sexy as hell. She was an OG vet of BDD, but I think she's retired now that she's probably in her fifties.

And there was also Holly at BDD that had a fantastic pair of MMs. She was young, thin, and very fun if a bit ghetto. But she was only day shift and has disappeared now.

I think there was also a Lauren from FL that used to fly in, but I havent seen her in a minute.

Where are the quality blondies with big suckable tits now??
Both Lauren and Christina were at BDD last night.
Both Lauren and Christina were at BDD last night. Originally Posted by Hellion438
WTF seriously? I never see them!
  • Fap
  • 06-20-2024, 09:50 AM
If you don't mind a big ass to go along with big tits, there is a blonde cuban at BDFW nights that has a really big pair. Huge. And speaks decent English. Don't know her name though
Check out Amy Dayshift M-Thurs, BDD
I saw Lauren at BDD Monday day shift.
Damn I guess I need to go to day shift more. Lauren had me drooling last time I got dances from her.
  • Fap
  • 06-20-2024, 03:06 PM
Check out Amy Dayshift M-Thurs, BDD Originally Posted by huskerdude
I saw Lauren at BDD Monday day shift. Originally Posted by Koyote
I've been to Baby Dolls every November since 2020 and I think either 2020 or 2021 they seemed to have some really hot Eastern Europeans walking around. The kind with blond hair, long skinny legs and large boobs (both natural and bolt on). However, in 2022 and 2023 they all disappeared. 98% Latinas walking around that place now.
So is the Queen back?! Has Amy come back from vacation!