Bored at PT's

Went to PT's in Garland Saturday night... $25 to get in, and another $10 for the ice bucket for the 6 pack of beer... So after tips $40 to walk in the door... When I sat at the bar, no dancer came near me until about an hour after I showed up... Then had Mercedes tell me we were getting dances after she ate, talked to another dancer who sat at the bar, then tipped Jenifer and Nikita, finished my beer, and left... No dances just tipped a couple of dancers on stage and tipped the birthday girl Summer behind the bar ..

This place and buck wilds are at the point it's not worth going to, had one dancer asking me if I had a bottle when I said no she was like then why are you talking to me, they immediately think you want dances, they don't dance on stage, just drink and then get pissed when you don't want dances, and if you do get dances they expect you to spend $4 or 500 on them... The clubs are just no fun, miss the days when $200 could get you a lot of fun now it's like if you're not a millionaire they don't want you there