Poll: Texas majority opposes Trump's border wall, think immigration helps U.S.

Taco trucks on every corner.

Arriba.

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/t...ll-9222105.php

A majority of Texas adults, 59 percent, said they oppose Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s central campaign promise to build a wall on the U.S-Mexico border, according to a new poll from the statewide nonpartisan leadership group Texas Lyceum.

That number drops to 48 percent when the poll considered likely voters, while 46 percent said they support a border wall. The question sharply divides Democrats and Republicans – 11 percent and 67 percent support the idea, respectively – and support for Trump’s idea among independent voters stands at 24 percent.
YouRong..

... runs through the forum ... screaming ....

..... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit THREADS!)
YouRong..

... runs through the forum ... screaming ....

..... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit THREADS!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see one scared Jewish Mexican
WikiLeaks – Obama Sold Public Offices to Donors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRGu8XzMKHw
I don't suppose you read the demographics of who they polled, did you, AssupIdiot? They expanded beyond the realm of registered voters and likely voters. Who does that leave? Assup, they polled ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! Do you think that may have skewed the results? Try polling only people who are in the state legally, then we'll talk.

Gawd, you're a moron.
I don't suppose you read the demographics of who they polled, did you, AssupIdiot? They expanded beyond the realm of registered voters and likely voters. Who does that leave? Assup, they polled ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! Do you think that may have skewed the results? Try polling only people who are in the state legally, then we'll talk.

Gawd, you're a moron. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

"The poll’s sample of adult Texans is more diverse than the state’s registered voter and likely voter samples often used in public opinion and election polling."

Gawd, you're a moron. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let's see that crosstab, idiot.

I didn't see it.

You're LYING again, WhinyLittleBitch!
Read your own article, AssupBully.
I did, WhinyLittleBitch. I don't see any mention of the Illegals polled. Please point it out. Or admit your lie. Or don't.

You have no credibility.
You obviously can't read my post. Never mind, AssupMoron.