These post about making fireworks

I like going Hobby store getting a bottle rocket 🚀 and making fireworks I and get gun power and mettle. But let make bomb.
But bome go off wrong time and u loose both hands so frm now on u only get hj cause u have know hands.
But bome go off wrong time and u loose both hands so frm now on u only get hj cause u have know hands. Originally Posted by Exchequer
English version forthcoming?
Ask and you shall receive!

Homemade fireworks are dangerous and could explode prematurely. You could lose both of your hands which leads to the only job you will ever get is a hand job!
Ask and you shall receive!

Homemade fireworks are dangerous and could explode prematurely. You could lose both of your hands which leads to the only job you will ever get is a hand job! Originally Posted by Exchequer
and with no hands, how would he pay for the hand job?
and with no hands, how would he pay for the hand job? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Well this would be the tricky part. You need someone you really trust to handle the transaction. Or you might as well pick up a SB on seeking and she can just take care of you completely.

**Of course all of this could be for not depending on the meaning of Rip's "Hobby Store". The Hobby Store I go to has magic pills I take so my wiener can do tricks!