Leaving the biz for now ---> Brook of Houston

Hey everyone of Eccie...

I've been debating posting up a thread about this because I have seen/read some bad responses to other Girls doing so. Some people say you should just leave quietly without a post, some people assume that by a Girl posting, she is either trying to get a boo$t of business and then stay in the biz or to get a bunch of busine$s before leaving. I am not doing this for either reason. I am doing this because I think just leaving would be kind of rude/"uncool" of me lol.

I want to thank the other Girls on here, you girls have been educational, sweet, funny, entertaining, GREAT to look at/admire and I wish you the best! To Eccie because I couldn't have met so many awesome people, had such a smooth, organized and successful "lifestyle". Lastly & mostly, lol, to the Men. I have met some of the best Men I've had the pleasure of knowing through providing. The quality and treatment by you guys has been better than most bfs or guys I have met "in the real world" lol. It's funny, besides kids, housework and school, I didn't have a life except through here. lol Most of the time you were my only friends, adult conversations, hugs, laughs, dates, Ooooos... I don't really have friends or family so I really valued the time I got with people through here. You guys made me feel pretty, special, funny, lucky, missed, horny lol... I could go on forever but I won't. Just Thank You, it's been MY pleasure in more than one way. lol

So yep, I'm leaving the biz. My work phone has been off since yesterday, I'm in the process of moving, hanging with my babies, going to get a job and just focus on my family and bettering myself and my life for a bit. I can't do this forever so I need to figure out what else I'm good at lol. I'm not sure if I'll be coming back, I've gotten out before and came back a few months or even a year or so later so I'm not ruling out a coming back. I am however, out for now. I am not taking any more appointments as of this past Sunday. I will probably come on here to check to see how people are doing and to read/post on forums.

I plan to continue and explore my photography so any Girls wanting pics, feel free to hit me up. I promise I won't ask to swap services lol

XOXOXOXO Brook of Houston
Never got to see you but hope you are satisfied in what ever en devour you decide...
Yes Great Luck in whatever you choose to do. Some people hate but don't worry about it...they hate on everyone.

BTW ..You never got a chance to squirt all over me! LOL!!
Good luck to you in your future journeys, dont worry about the haters just do what you do.
I never got to meet you but, best of luck to you!
Damn, I really wanted to do a double with you an Jaida. I met you at one social interaction and you were so cute! Good luck and if you do come back, I will quickly set up that double!
Is there something in the water....

Brook good luck and I wish you all the best
Best of luck in the civilian world.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Classy exit...........Good luck, babe......
  • Rezo
  • 09-09-2011, 12:45 AM
I sincerely wish you well on the road which lies ahead. Happy trails, hon!
The best exit letter i have ever read. I dont usually comment on the coed section but damn, this deserves an applause. One side wishes you to come back, the other side wishes you success beyond your imagination so you never have to. For now, best of luck.
Best of luck to you!
  • bbkid
  • 09-09-2011, 07:11 AM
Good luck, Brook. Best wishes to you and kudos for trying to better your life. Always remember: "Your life has an expiration date".
Wishing you all the best Brook!
Best of luck to you, Brook. Take care.