Best Eats in Buffalo

I find myself in downtown Buffalo near the end of March. You all know I love to eat a good, hearty meal; I've never been to Buffalo before. What one restaurant can I absolutely NOT miss?
  • stein
  • 02-27-2023, 04:51 PM
Chef's
Agree on Chef's. Pearl Street Grill comes highly recommended.
American Burger Venture
Gene McCarthys
Or travel to East Aurora to Bar Bill... Or in Williamsville
If out to EA add Gastro Pub. If looking to stay near downtown besides those already mentioned you could add Tappo(Italian) and Bacchus(higher end classic fair)

I'd like to put you on my menu-
Chef's spaghetti is the most overated joint in Buffalo.
American Burger Venture
Gene McCarthys
Or travel to East Aurora to Bar Bill... Or in Williamsville Originally Posted by Whynot2022
Allen Burger Venture. I only fixed it so she'd find it. I'd also add Gabriele's Gate for wings
Allen Burger Venture. I only fixed it so she'd find it. I'd also add Gabriele's Gate for wings Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Didn't Allen burger close??
Oops nevermind. Different place I was thinking of. Was some bar/ restraunt place in Allentown that had real good burgers that closed.
Chef's spaghetti is the most overated joint in Buffalo. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yup, totally sucks. Tappo , Frankie Primos and Bacchus wine bar are all solid. I just went to a place on Elmwood called Inizio and it was excellent. All homemade pasta great cocktails ( I bet you could tell a few) and a good wine list. If you want to break the bank go to Lombardo’s.
^^^^ Stiff- let me find out we hang out at the same spots! Some of my fave DT spots- I do wild things for the plates at Bacchus & Tappo. If warm, Patrick’s rooftop for more cock…tails.
For wings, venture out to Gabriel’s Gate.

The only drawback with downtown is keycards
I'll be in Cheektowaga, if that makes a difference. Any of those places there?
^^^^ Stiff- let me find out we hang out at the same spots! Some of my fave DT spots- I do wild things for the plates at Bacchus & Tappo. If warm, Patrick’s rooftop for more cock…tails.
For wings, venture out to Gabriel’s Gate.

The only drawback with downtown is keycards Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
been waiting for someone ta name you as " Best Eats in Buffalo"
I'll be in Cheektowaga, if that makes a difference. Any of those places there? Originally Posted by valkyra
Russell's for dinner.

You are also close to the Pharaoh's parade grounds.
Cheektavegas?? The Polish Villa
No key cards required in the areas.
The Chandelier bar is a great place for dates and it’s near the airport, but, then again, so is Pharoahs. So there’s that.
I'll be in Cheektowaga, if that makes a difference. Any of those places there? Originally Posted by valkyra