Up Front Deposit

What is up with the new trend of the providers asking for an upfront deposit?
I fell for it twice and was scammed. Now I avoid it.
However my participation has decreased significantly.
  • stein
  • 03-10-2023, 03:01 PM
I think part of it can be attributed to those of us who make an appointment but don't keep it
Its going to be interesting in how this works out.

Visiting providers get scammed by people making appointment and not showing up. So they may not make enough to cover their travel expenses.

Customers report getting scammed by making deposits.

Both parties have a point.

What's the solution?
  • stein
  • 03-10-2023, 04:18 PM
I'd say, if you make an appointment- keep it. If you're a provider- don't be a thief
It's a chicken and egg deal. First a guy NCNS a girl then another so she asks for deposits or is it the girl ghosts the guy after he shows up at her incall so no more deposits. I have given deposits a few times and it worked out but just recently got burned so there's that. If everyone did what they said they would do it would be amazing but it's not the world we live in.
Im two for two getting fucked the wrong way.....
Its going to be interesting in how this works out.

Both parties have a point.

What's the solution? Originally Posted by brasil
I am more of a massage guy so you do pay the door fee up front at a parlor but the majority of my paid fun time the money came last. Usually I would show that I brought it then tuck it under my wallet next to my clothes so they could see it and a few times it was a discussion but most of the time they were cool with that. When this and other boards were more of a NEED for girls to have a good standing on and reviews were more highly sought after some of the better ones I might have given a deposit. To me the solution is what the market responds to and as always when girls need money their rules will change.
The solution is to legalize it and regulate it. That way if either party gets scammed they can have some legal recourse.
  • oklib
  • 03-11-2023, 07:07 AM
The only deposit I give them is a BIG load
I think part of it can be attributed to those of us who make an appointment but don't keep it Originally Posted by stein

i agree
Never gave a deposit and never intend to, which makes it a nonissue.
Plenty of other fish in the sea.
It's a chicken and egg deal. First a guy NCNS a girl then another so she asks for deposits or is it the girl ghosts the guy after he shows up at her incall so no more deposits. I have given deposits a few times and it worked out but just recently got burned so there's that. If everyone did what they said they would do it would be amazing but it's not the world we live in. Originally Posted by ben dover
Thats not it. Women lost the concept of levels. Really really hot girl asks for deposit to avoid no shows. Average girl sees deposit in listings, now she does deposits. Scammer jumps in and does deposits. Ugly girl jumps in for deposits. Really hot girl makes less new clients doesn't hurt them as much might not hurt them at all and lead to the short term illusion of a good thing ignoring the industry they are in shrinking as less people bother with the bs, scammmer profits. Everyone else makes less. Guys see girls less. Girls remain hard headed not figuring out the problem.

Same with rates. Same with everyone doing only fans. They are all trying to do what the people at the top in the looks department are doing not realizing they aren't at the top most of them are in the bottom half. If the sub average looking girl asks for 350-400 a hh a guy that can afford that is going to travel and see someone significantly better looking.
yep, well stated
never had an issue not giving a deposit. plenty of girls who dont require it
never had an issue not giving a deposit. plenty of girls who dont require it Originally Posted by Will3219
True, but its a disturbing trend, a couple years ago it was very rare