Bill Gates ordered to stand trial in the Netherlands

Nobody ever claimed that the vaccine would prevent transmission, the vaccinated did not need to wear a mask, that the vaccinated would not get sick and the vaccine prevents against death.

Anyone who believes those claims is absolutely stupid.
Nobody ever claimed that the vaccine would prevent transmission, the vaccinated did not need to wear a mask, that the vaccinated would not get sick and the vaccine prevents against death.

Anyone who believes those claims is absolutely stupid. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I spent the better part of 2 years trying to explain this to various morons before just giving up... not worth the effort... let 'em FAFO.
I get that the right wing idiots who don't think that vaccines are worth getting. They can't be told not to stick a fork in an electric outlet either, or to not run with scissors.

It's an infringement on their "god given" right to be ignorant.

So be it. -Darwin
I get that the right wing idiots who don't think that vaccines are worth getting. They can't be told not to stick a fork in an electric outlet either, or to not run with scissors.

It's an infringement on their "god given" right to be ignorant.

So be it. -Darwin Originally Posted by eyecu2
Alas, the Darwin Awards can not be awarded to anyone who successfully passes on their genetics. The point is they suffered either death or sterilization due to their own stupidity before they pass on their genes. Survival of the fittest and what not.

But yea, I have always trusted the experts. Not the armchair experts. Anyone who says they believed vaccines are bad is an automatic write off in my book lol
�� #BREAKING: Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla INDICTED

⚠️ With all the news surrounding Bill Gates heading to trial, we may have missed the head of Pfizer also being named in the lawsuit.

Both are being held responsible for lying to the public about the Covid vaccine.

Two down