Condom size and Breakage

So i thought i would ask. I know the drill about thin condoms breaking more often and no lube being main reason for breakage of condoms, plus i know about using water based lubricants and not oil based, and also not using same condom for more than 30 min of activity and making sure it is one that is nor expired and storing it properly. Even after all this, you still have the occasional breakage. By the way, i always use Trojans and change after 30 min of too much activity.

So what is the ladies and guys take on it and how to avoid it or how to know when it happens? people talk about a pop sound but who in their right mind is listening for a pop sound which is muzzled by activities going on even if it happens (FYI - the 3 times its broken for me, i never heard the noise but noticed sensation and realized when checking it). Is there a fool proof way of knowing when it happens or is there something more other than what i have said above to avoid the breaks. I would hate for an incident with my current SO being on my mind and also dont like sweating my ass off waiting for results like i did those 3 times.

So i ask 3 questions.

1. Which condoms have higher failure rates than others in your experience and how do you know when in session that it has failed. This is both for providers and hobbyist as well. Its an FYI for me.
  2. Which condoms are good for width plus sized people without taking away sensation.
  3. Which ones have higher success rates in your experience and -
  4. What have you done in the past to avoid breakage - Its a learning thing for me since no school taught this stuff and the websites are upsell opportunities for different brandnames.
If you are that worried about breakage then I recommend you apply 2 condoms at the same time and lots of lube.
Maybe 3, just to be on the safe side!
i sure know better than to do that. Not that worried about it, since it is a rare thing so far so good. Just thinking if there is anything else guyz are doing out there to avoid it.
My favorite txt ever was from RubyRed asking if I could get the condoms for a session and she texted "be sure to get your size.". Always happy if my size impresses a provider.
ALWAYS have them on hand just in case.
Wearing 2 Condoms at the same time is the dumbest thing you can do. That sucker will for sure rip because of the friction of them rubbing together. Try Trojan ultra ribbed in the yellow box. They have never failed me.
Not sure what you guys are doing. I've been fucking for a loooooong time and I've worn thousands of condoms and I've only had one break. And I fuck like an animal. I mean I tear the pussy up. And even with the girls climbing the walls and shit, I still never break them. You guys got pointed dicks or something?
I have had 3, but in 2 of those, lady was dum enough to use baby oil as lube. So i guess, i have had only 1 too when using it the right way. So which brand do u use Jack?
I use the Lifestyles Skyn. Black box. They are non latex cause I'm allergic.
good idea jack and if your just having that many breakages with thin condoms maybe you should try different ones ...more durable...... i use the trojan extasy condoms they work great
Ive had one break with a civie (durex) and one break with a provider (magnum). Durex sucks imo but tge magnum surprised the shit outta me. How the hell do you break a magnum.... Shutup syn, darth, goat, lp, and whoever else
Wow, i am ok down there but to hear someone tore a magnum, i can only imagine what it took.
Hey man it wasn't the size
Condoms have flaws just like people.
And condoms are meant to be in a girls mouth with teeth and shit! IJS...