Springfield MO walmart

Springfield MO, Guy walks into Walmart with gun 100+ rounds vest AND WAIT FOR IT
Stopped by off duty Fireman with legal handgun, NO SHOTS FIRED
Held till Police got there WHATs the LSM to do , What DPSTs to do
LSM buried story FOX News 620 am 20 second clip CNN never gonna cover
Again the media ( the standardless progressive ideology rhetoric ) has to stop with fair and complete reporting of ALL news.
Great day for America! Where was this guy last weekend?

Out of curiosity, how did you get this story if there was no media coverage?
Springfield MO, Guy walks into Walmart with gun 100+ rounds vest AND WAIT FOR IT
Stopped by off duty Fireman with legal handgun, NO SHOTS FIRED
Held till Police got there WHATs the LSM to do , What DPSTs to do
LSM buried story FOX News 620 am 20 second clip CNN never gonna cover
Again the media ( the standardless progressive ideology rhetoric ) has to stop with fair and complete reporting of ALL news. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Defensive gun use statistics are the most under reported and ignored statistics in both the media and any liberal talking points.

They just don't advance their agenda and will usually be buried because in the end, in most of those cases the outcome is good. Not what the media or liberals want to hear.
Great day for America! Where was this guy last weekend?

Out of curiosity, how did you get this story if there was no media coverage? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he noted that is might have come through that dreaded to you outlet of a FOX station. They covered it, but the LSM is burying it.
YR reading comp 101 FOX
I think he noted that is might have come through that dreaded to you outlet of a FOX station. They covered it, but the LSM is burying it. Originally Posted by eccielover
Fox is covering it. The details are somewhat sketchy but apparently the would-be shooter is believed to have posted some messages on social media.

The guy is a hero indeed.

Pity all you great gun totin’ Americans haven’t been able to stop the others...
Again, how do you know?

i haven’t seen a link of any kind. Have you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
??? Yeah, that's the point. Other than the Fox coverage there hasn't been any major link of any kind. Hence the burying of it.
YR reading comp 101 FOX Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yeah, the story was really buried, as was your browser, rexdutchman!

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...-missouri.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lmart-n1040676

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/1961573001/

In Missouri it was all over yesterday's news. This morning it's national. Remember, Texas is not the center of the known universe

I like the quote from one of the cops that the guy was lucky he wasn't dead (the cwc guy that confronted him had his cool on).

So the idiot got his fame time. And even though Missouri is an open carry state, LEO is gonna throw the book at him every which way from hell. And, he's gonna have a tough time getting a decent attorney.
Where's the 24-7 cnn, and ps at the end of the NYT article "at gunpoint" small article POINT you will not see the 24-7 OUTRAGE coverage read the nbc , and usa Lack of Legal CHL stopping just saying My point sooooooooo , Hummmm
In Missouri it was all over yesterday's news. This morning it's national. Remember, Texas is not the center of the known universe

I like the quote from one of the cops that the guy was lucky he wasn't dead (the cwc guy that confronted him had his cool on).

So the idiot got his fame time. And even though Missouri is an open carry state, LEO is gonna throw the book at him every which way from hell. And, he's gonna have a tough time getting a decent attorney. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The stories I linked to were from yesterday, just around the same time as the FOX news report.

Rex claimed the “LSM” would bury the story.

It didn’t.
Pity all you great gun totin’ Americans haven’t been able to stop the others... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I just pity you...
Ignoring
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2019, 10:04 AM
Thank Heavens ( a DPST non-belief) for the Ignore button!
Fox is covering it. The details are somewhat sketchy but apparently the would-be shooter is believed to have posted some messages on social media.

The guy is a hero indeed.

Pity all you great gun totin’ Americans haven’t been able to stop the others... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the American Shitposting Society called. they want your post back. they say it's too embarrassing .. to them.

https://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialASS/