Anthony Scaramucci Warns That Trump Will Turn On Nation

Whoa! Wait just a minute! Timeout. This dude used to be a psychotic defender of all things Trump. He used to suck Trumps shriveled up balls through his draws every fucking day. He used to be about to fight people on behalf of Trump. This is a major turnabout. What fucking happened to the Mooch.

Trump “turns on on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country,” cautioned president’s former pal.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0fc06ace8de51
Whoa! Wait just a minute! Timeout. This dude used to be a psychotic defender of all things Trump. He used to suck Trumps shriveled up balls through his draws every fucking day. He used to be about to fight people on behalf of Trump. This is a major turnabout. What fucking happened to the Mooch.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0fc06ace8de51 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Trump turns on everyone except the people he is scared of. Hes a bully who when confronted is a coward. Most of the DTDS on here experienced this in school
Trump turns on everyone except the people he is scared of. Hes a bully who when confronted is a coward. Most of the DTDS on here experienced this in school Originally Posted by themystic
Exactly. You nailed it
Two left winger cumming together on a 5 star thread
SC did you recover from you unhinged rant in your sandbox meltdown??
I saw Scaramucci on Bill Maher’s show Friday. He half assedly tried to defend Trump’s policies (such that they are) but admitted that his “friend” didn’t read or understand government.

He stopped short of calling him a racist cocksucker. But just short.

I’m so happy that bb1961 posted In this thread so I could remind him that he is:

IGNORED,
Two left winger cumming together on a 5 star thread
SC did you recover from you unhinged rant in your sandbox meltdown?? Originally Posted by bb1961
That wasn't unhinged. That just scares scardy cats. Go to your safe space bb you will feel better
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Self awarded 5 stars for Full of sound and Outrage - yet signifying nothing!
Oeb to the rescue! But again, totally ignoring the topic of the OP!.

Do you have an opinion on Scaramucci’s comments, or just more of your tedious angry man blather?

I think the Mooch probably knows the Scheissfuhrer on a level that you never will and confirms the narcissistic personality disorder that is accelerating the ruination of our people. He should be taken seriously.

You’re WKing for your wingman. You make a cute couple, though.

I think the Mooch probably knows the Scheissfuhrer on a level that you never will and confirms the narcissistic personality disorder that is accelerating the ruination of our people. He should be taken seriously. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So which Mooch are you now suddenly trusting.

The one that was the the devil when he worked for Trump and you lefties wanted Mooch's head on a platter and everything he stood for or said was wrong and a lie

Or the one who apparently now has "seen" the light and is denigrating Trump.

You didn't believe him before, why now?

Such hypocritical bullshit and we see it daily. Comey was the best, then the worst, then the best again. But only believable when he mimicked your mindset. Mueller was largely the same, loved when agreeing and vilified when not producing what you expect.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 09:55 AM
Facts and Truth matter not - Only the DPST idiotology narrative!
So which Mooch are you now suddenly trusting.

The one that was the the devil when he worked for Trump and you lefties wanted Mooch's head on a platter and everything he stood for or said was wrong and a lie

Or the one who apparently now has "seen" the light and is denigrating Trump.

You didn't believe him before, why now?

Such hypocritical bullshit and we see it daily. Comey was the best, then the worst, then the best again. But only believable when he mimicked your mindset. Mueller was largely the same, loved when agreeing and vilified when not producing what you expect. Originally Posted by eccielover
Let me answer on Yussups behalf. Then he can chime in..

If there's one thing SC will teach you its this....the truth is always preceded by the lie. Never the other way around. That's how we know we can now trust this version of the mooch.

In other words people tend to lie first and then tell the truth later.

Dont mentioned it. You're welcome. I love educating Trumps folks.
SC did you recover from your unhinged rant in your sandbox meltdown?? Originally Posted by bb1961
That wasn't unhinged. Originally Posted by themystic
If there's one thing SC will teach you its (sic) this.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
People who refer to themselves in the third person are clearly unhinged.
Facts and Truth matter not - Only the DPST idiotology narrative! Originally Posted by oeb11
The angry little
Troll doesn’t know his stuff. Just another DTDS angry voice in the wilderness
Let me answer on Yussups behalf. Then he can chime in..

If there's one thing SC will teach you its this....the truth is always preceded by the lie. Never the other way around. That's how we know we can now trust this version of the mooch.

In other words people tend to lie first and then tell the truth later.

Dont mentioned it. You're welcome. I love educating Trumps folks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LOL.

Comey has had multiple iterations of moving from lie to truth to lie to writing lies in his book/etc.

And to take that stance then, according to Mueller, no collusion, and not enough evidence on obstruction and the non-indictable POTUS legacy had nothing to do with his decision.

Face it SC. You are simply spouting the lefty line whenever it "fits" your narrative.

And in reality what Mooch said was simply he had an anecdotal believe that Trump eventually turns on everyone.

I'll be waiting on the next special counsel investigation into that.
  • Tiny
  • 08-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Scaramucci may be right but so what. What's the alternative? The top candidates for your party are loony tunes, except for Joe Biden, who may be suffering early stage dementia. I'd vote for Hillary Clinton before I'd vote for any of the Democratic contenders.