Massage

Does anyone know of anyone that could give an actual massage and then leave happy? I woke up with pain in my back. Looking for preferably non AMP. You can private message me if you need to. Thank you in advance.
I recently spent some time with Vanessa Ink. I don't believe she is a professional masseuse but she did a pretty good job on me. A lot better than all but 1 girl I've seen at the amps and alas, that one is gone. You will definitely leave happy.
I recently spent some time with Vanessa Ink. I don't believe she is a professional masseuse but she did a pretty good job on me. A lot better than all but 1 girl I've seen at the amps and alas, that one is gone. You will definitely leave happy. Originally Posted by Jambalaya
I wouldn't give up a minute of my time with VI to get a massage, unless I was in recovery mode needing an IV. Which is likely after a session with her....
Me too
Moon Massage. I dreamed once I got a good deep tissue massage and L1/L2 before. The masseuse might be 50 but she got the job done with a smile.
Is Payton still around? She used to give a pretty good massage.
Is Payton still around? She used to give a pretty good massage. Originally Posted by outdoorguru
Dunno
I tried a few times and nothing back ??
Same, no reply back either past couple attempts
I don't know if she is still there but Angela at Rose Petal gives a great massage and you leave very happy.
I don't know if she is still there but Angela at Rose Petal gives a great massage and you leave very happy. Originally Posted by forfunguy
Like L1 or L2 haPPY?
Try Laura Love She does good back work And her backside looks good too (especially when she’s backing into you)