Fresh Face to Miami Curvy BBW Sexy face With a Wide Waist

Classy UP scale BBW in Miami
Love to have fun love you get freaky...
Open and loving to all full time no rush....

Well reviewed and so to go on Tour so catch me in Miami if you can because ill be gone before you know it...

Very classy and upscale...
Your pics don't reveal much but your avatar is hot. You've got a cut face for sure. Maybe something with more cleavage would spark a fire around here.
Chunky in south Fl...you are going to be eating at McDonalds..... ALOT, and staying at motel 6's
^^^That's not very nice...
Chunky in south Fl...you are going to be eating at McDonalds..... ALOT, and staying at motel 6's Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Hurtful asshats.

Speak for yourself..

Some of us LOVE the bbw body type. I want cushion for the pushing. Feeling a girls ribs....ewww. feeling the rolls of her fat ripple down her body as I go at it with the force of a freight train...hot.

Go away troll.
met Jade Rose yet? you'll love her!!!!

Hurtful asshats.

Speak for yourself..

Some of us LOVE the bbw body type. I want cushion for the pushing. Feeling a girls ribs....ewww. feeling the rolls of her fat ripple down her body as I go at it with the force of a freight train...hot.

Go away troll. Originally Posted by bizzly1001
Im Doing very well in Miami thank you... And the ones with the sincere posts Thank you for that I know I have ALOT of people who love to see me and we have super fun I know I might not be all out there ill post more pics with LESS on lol thanks for the tips and LOVE:thro b:
Looks like this post needs to be moved in the Welcome area.
Im Doing very well in Miami thank you... And the ones with the sincere posts Thank you for that I know I have ALOT of people who love to see me and we have super fun I know I might not be all out there ill post more pics with LESS on lol thanks for the tips and LOVE:thro b: Originally Posted by BBWCherryDeluxe
I 10 WEST till you hit houston baby.
Welcome Cherry!