Ladies, do you have a Star Fleet uniform secretly stashed away?

Yeah, I'm geeking out about the 2013 summer blockbusters. Star Trek AND Superman?! It's Christmas and Halloween! (Meh - I'm ambivalent towards Ironman franchise after the sloppy sequel)

Now, I understand if women feel the need to remain in the closet on this issue. There's no superfluous stigma greater than being a nerd nowadays. But there are rising starlets like Felicia Day and Zooey Deschanel who are marking it cool to be a geek.

So if you've got a sci-fi or comic book obsession, then we want to know. Alright, I want to know for my own amusement. Bonus points if you can tell us what character you'd be or costume you'd love to wear (or have worn).

And if there are no takers, then enjoy this photo from the Internet:

Shit, just Google "seven of nine" from Star Trek Voyager and you will be a fan. Jeri Ryan is hot.
Oma, I guess you missed the "fake geek girl" controversy in the fanboy world recently. I, too, would like to encourage any of you ladies with some hidden Geekiness to come out of the geek closet.
JP, I would appreciate it if you didn't put my pictures up without using private tags.
IOG (illusion of geek) is much harder to pull off than IOP.

Nothing turns me off than a woman screaming "Use the force, Kirk!"
Hmmm. Maybe we can get a geek style I wanna be your bitch competition going, Starfleet vs. Jedi? Aprill would look badass with a lightsaber and a hooded robe.
Aprill would look badass with a lightsaber and a hooded robe. Originally Posted by Meerschaum
that is a good idea.......mmmm,,,,
Nothing turns me off than a woman screaming "Use the force, Kirk!" Originally Posted by omakase
LOL
There was recently the same theme mix up in an ad... face palmed then let the OP know of the mix up; thus outing my inner geek and maybe burning a bridge at the time
When is ComicCon? Is that this weekend?
Yes ladies we are talking serious role playing here. Maybe us guys could get together and start a collection of costumes we could properly clean and rent out to each other. Hmmmmmm.. Going to see Into Darkness tonight. If there is an Alice Eve look-a-like out there I would spring for the costume. Then of course the ultimate Geek fantasy. Leia in the bikini. If there is a look-a-like out there again I'll spring for the costume. Has anyone ever done this type of Role-Play session and actually been happy with the outcome ?

I am sure The Original Dannie errrrr Queen Trekky will respond
It's not like we're talking about Greek. It's just geek talk here.

I'm going to mention Tara Evan and Samantha Thom ... That usually summons a comment.

Oh, and don't forget more photos from the Internet:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, Omakase. My IOG (Illusion of Geek) is ZERO!! I got none! and the first picture you posted up on the top, that is the ugliest outfit I've ever seen. Pardon my bluntness! :-(
I have never read a comic book, play video games, have no interest in Star Trek, Superman or any action movies with robots or super heroes. I have no geek bone at all in me. But have I been boned by a geek? That's a different story....not like the geek JPdM posted though. He doesn't look too attractive.
i wrote samantha's very first review. nothing geeky about her.

JPdM