Plan A B C D, etc?

• L.A.
  • 05-23-2013, 06:20 AM
I see mention of having a plan B or even plan C when scheduling appointments.
I was curious how exactly that's done.
Do you make 3 appointments and cancel the others if plan A works out? Do you get prescreened with plan B and C and tell them they are not your first choice and if Plan A falls thru they are the "lucky" ones that are going to get to see you?
If Plan A falls thru do you just start calling other providers hoping to catch somebody that can screen you and fit you in for that same time slot?
Maybe plan B is somebody you've seen before and can get to see her on short notice?
I've never cancelled on anybody (some probably wished I had) and just can't see having 2 or 3 second choices would work out (at least for me).

I wrote this a long time ago but wanted to share it again:

I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your posts to see what your posting style was like.
I read your previous ads.
I see if you are on any other sites.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I send you a pm or a p411 request and HOPE to hear back from you.
I get screened...we agree on a time and place.
I wait 3 long long long days while the anticipation builds.
I take a vacation day to come see you.
I find a way to secretly acquire that "donation"
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while.

I wrote this a long time ago but wanted to share it again:

I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your posts to see what your posting style was like.
I read your previous ads.
I see if you are on any other sites.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I send you a pm or a p411 request and HOPE to hear back from you.
I get screened...we agree on a time and place.
I wait 3 long long long days while the anticipation builds.
I take a vacation day to come see you.
I find a way to secretly acquire that "donation"
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while. Originally Posted by L.A.
I am in a very similar situation except for the distance travelled and vacation day. I try to stick within reasonable driving distance and find some excuse to be
MIA for a while (client meeting ran late, decided to take client to lunch, need to pick up files, etc.) but the rest is spot on. It's not easy for me to make an appointment so when I do, I hope it is worth the effort.

I've never arranged a plan b simply because I'd hate to cancel. I don't want a girl to cancel with me, so I don't think it's right for me to cancel on them. Although I have had to on a few occasions where something went awry (boss decided to go with me to see client, and other situations) but never for another girl.

Here are a few ideas:

You can get pre-screened with a few ladies without specifying a day and time .

If you join P411, you can contact a lady the day-of and be screened in under a minute I have seen clients half an hour after their P411 request arrived. One minute to look them up, read their preferences; 10 minutes to drive to incall; 10 minutes to shower and prep; a few more minutes putting on a corset and thigh highs, setting up music and candles. Voila'!

You can ask "What's your availability next Tuesday noon to 4:00?" Follow up by saying you're not scheduling right now because you will have to schedule day-of with the understanding that she may no longer be available the day-of.

if she already knows she's not available, you can cross her off your list. Of if she's only available noon to 2:00 and your Plan A falls through at 1:30, then you know she's not an option for your Plan B.

In any case, don't make specific dates with multiple ladies and then cancel last-minute.

I only hobby on my days off or vacation days (which are typically staycations for me as I never get to actually go out of town). With that said, I do a plan a and b however I don't schedule them for the same day. So if plan a doesn't go through then I have plan b booked for another day. Now if plan A does go through then I have at minimum a full day to cancel on plan b or if I have enough funds I'll go ahead and see both. I don't go past plan b, no plan c, d, etc, that's too much trouble. If neither plan a or b can meet then I simply take it as it isn't meant to be this time around.
What would be considered the appropriate maximum time to set up an appointment? One week - two weeks?
When I find a provider I want to see I get pre-screened so that i don't have to worry about screening delaying the appointment and am screened with multiple providers.
I generally will schedule with plan A and have Plan B & C planned out on who i will contact for a short notice appointment in the same general area as plan A in case it is a last minute cancellation or NCNS.
So plan A falls thru I then contact plan B & C. If B & C are a no go then I generally troll Backpage since a decent number of them are avail on short notice. If it is one of those days and Backpage is a no go then i drop to the almost guaranteed final plan AMP.

From my experience if you are dealing with well established/more mature providers then this is rarely an issue. But when dealing with the Backpage/Craigslist/younger providers plan B & C seem to be required more often.