(Beaumont) Question about P411

• hbech
  • 03-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Is it worth it?

I did a search for Beaumont providers and it came up with 7 results. I'm not a member so I'm wondering if I join will more results show up?

Not wanting to bother with P411 if only 7 providers advertise there.

Would love input on this from both providers and hobbyists.
Personally I don't think it's worth the $120 annual fee just to be verified. Although you being new to the site without any reviews could pose a challenge if a provider doesn't see newbies.
  • jwood
  • 03-31-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm not in Beaumont, but Longview, Tyler and Texarkana where I mostly hobby don't have that many ladies either. I would say it's worth every penny. I have never had to look up an email address or anything because of p411. Just think of the time that has saved. There will be some ladies come thru that you will want to see and your not far from Houston. I would think you need it more in a smaller area than Houston or Dallas. Just my .02
I had it for a while and gave mine up, not because it wasn't worth it but for other reasons. It's worth it hbech if you aren't established and don't want to have to do research on your own. I've talked to Gina who runs it several times and discretion and safety of the hobbyist and the providers are her number 1 priority. I guess she could just sit back and make the mailbox money from the site but she is very engaged in running it.

If you don't want to pay for a year I think they have 3 and 6 month deals...or if you've seen 2 providers from there they can recommend you and you get 6 months free to try it out.

Ok enough of me WKing Gina, lol, but shes helped me out several times and i figured I'd share my experiences. Worth it, works with traveling ladies too.
  • hbech
  • 03-31-2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks for all the input gentleman, I appreciate it.
From a providers point of view, it puts the gentleman on the fasttrack to booking a session. Otherwise, u have to wait until another provider can vouch for u, and sometimes by the time that happens, ur playtime window of availability may have passed on ur side.

And if ur a newbie, its even harder for u, so from provider standpoint, id saw def worth it.
  • hbech
  • 04-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks tatianamarie.
How does it work if you're juggling 12 screen names or changing handles more than u change underwear?
  • hbech
  • 04-05-2014, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't know.
How does it work if you're juggling 12 screen names or changing handles more than u change underwear? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Damn your cute. Annnndd...

Not sure how that would work with the names and all....but how about you wrap those long legs and cowgirl boots around me and see if you could hold on for 8 seconds. I'll give you as many tries as you need. But don't blame me if you end up curled up on the edge of the bed suckin your thumb and quivering. Shoulda ate your wheaties I'd say.

...Nice shoes BTW..
JA... Just ask Beez, he knows how it's done...lmmfao
Best thing about p411 to me is the occasional top notch provider that may not advertise on this site passing through this area. It has made scheduling super easy and given me several awesome experiences I may not have had otherwise. Also, it seems to put the cautious (smartly so) Provider's mind at ease when meeting for the first time.
  • JoeE
  • 04-10-2014, 09:23 AM
I'm a lifetime member of it so yeah... I obviously think highly of it. Made my hobby life much easier.
Lucky Joe & Ynot! Utilizing one of the BEST places (easiest way to set a last minute/advanced apt) Everything is easily accessible to both parties in my opinion.
It's the way to go if you want to eliminate all the b.s. Never had a bad experience when going through P411. Most of the top providers list the activities they are willing to engage in so going in you know what to expect. Most are on Eccie also. I use Eccie for the reviews only and do all my appointments thru P411. Several of the providers from Houston have actually made special trips just to see me at my request. Some that were headed east have stopped here in Beaumont for me. I furnish the room to show my appreciation. Never never do I use back page.