second vagina triangle

For me reading the recent threads…..There is the vagina triangle, and there is a second vigania triangle. I really love reading what you guys have to say…I think there are some people who need to grow a pair…Just saying
For me reading the recent threads…..There is the vagina triangle, and there is a second vigania triangle. I really love reading what you guys have to say…I think there are some people who need to grow a pair…Just saying Originally Posted by travis13131
Thanks for the compliment on threads, but yours ^^^ above just doesn't make sense. Are you suggesting there is a second Vagina Triangle, and if so, where would that be?
For me reading the recent threads…..There is the vagina triangle, and there is a second vigania triangle. I really love reading what you guys have to say…I think there are some people who need to grow a pair…Just saying Originally Posted by travis13131
Thanks for the compliment on threads, I think? But your thread ^^^ above just doesn't make sense. Are you suggesting there is a second Vagina Triangle, and if so, where would you suggest that it be?
@BugleBoy I am saying the second triangle is here on this board
Give us a list of people who need to grow a pair.
I would have donated mine had I knew better.

Ok ok, that was the last one. I promise.
A list is too much work...Lazy in bed..Lazy here
Circle jerk...frotting. Tomatoe, tomahto. This week seems to be taking a turn for the better!
Dude, this is the Bermuda triangle. Once you are in, you may never leave.
@BugleBoy I am saying the second triangle is here on this board Originally Posted by travis13131
I am confused. Do you have a point? Did you feel the need to state that you think there are pussies among us?
I think he might mean some of the people who post here still think they are in grade school.
I could be wrong though.
I am confused. Do you have a point? Did you feel the need to state that you think there are pussies among us? Originally Posted by Bob McV
After lurking on this thread, I have to post my agreement with Bob here. Do you have a specific point If so, can you be a little bit more clear Inquiring minds want to know,

Lookie, h'yar, y'all. THIS is why Ah gots a drinkin' probl'm.
Lookie, h'yar, y'all. THIS is why Ah gots a drinkin' probl'm. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
AH BLAMES OBAMA!!!
They are huge dripping wet gaping pussies, not vaginas!
I think he might mean some of the people who post here still think they are in grade school.
I could be wrong though. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
Is he taking a shot at me?