Sexylatinabooty

What's up with her teeth? Are those coffee stains? Cetainly not cum stains.
I'd like to say we'll miss ya, ..... I'd like to, but just can't!
I wish people would give SexyLatinaBooty a fuckin' break every now and then. Seems like she's constantly being bashed for one thing or another. There should be some kind of rule where if a hobbyist/other provider talks shit about the looks of a girl they have NEVER GIVEN A DIME then they must show a photo of their own corresponding body part.

Example: Someone talks shit about a provider being fat they must show a current full body pic of themselves. They talk shit about a girl's teeth they must submit current photos of their own teeth.
  • Toyz
  • 06-23-2016, 06:03 PM
I wish people would give SexyLatinaBooty a fuckin' break every now and then. Seems like she's constantly being bashed for one thing or another. There should be some kind of rule where if a hobbyist/other provider talks shit about the looks of a girl they have NEVER GIVEN A DIME then they must show a photo of their own corresponding body part.

Example: Someone talks shit about a provider being fat they must show a current full body pic of themselves. They talk shit about a girl's teeth they must submit current photos of their own teeth. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
You sure you're not TWIGGY? You droan on and on like she does...
Anyone here with two verifiable provider references and $250 can find out for themselves that I'm not twiggy.

You sure you're not TWIGGY? You droan on and on like she does... Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 06-23-2016, 06:31 PM
Anyone here with two verifiable provider references and $250 can find out for themselves that I'm not twiggy. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
I got $37.50, but I'm gonna need two pops and a rubdown added in...
...and then what? I'm the lucky gal that sees you and you don't like something I do and so you go on a crusade against me?
  • Noid
  • 06-23-2016, 07:09 PM
Careful Leah, he falls in love easily.
  • Toyz
  • 06-23-2016, 07:11 PM
...and then what? I'm the lucky gal that sees you and you don't like something I do and so you go on a crusade against me? Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Nah, I doubt you'd ever have that affect on anyone to care enough to be pissed...would be more like "Meh, whatever, who's next"?

So is it a YES then? I'll even bring a bologna sammich...
I'm pretty sure I saw you already before you changed your name to Toyz. You wore black fingernail polish and brought me roses if you're the guy I'm thinking of. It was many moons ago though.

And everyone knows I don't eat meat, least of all bologna.
  • Toyz
  • 06-23-2016, 09:50 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw you already before you changed your name to Toyz. You wore black fingernail polish and brought me roses if you're the guy I'm thinking of. It was many moons ago though.

And everyone knows I don't eat meat, least of all bologna. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
You are just too sharp for me...

Yeah, that was me. Back during my "goth" days. I went by Edward ScissorCawk then.

Nope...only been Toyz. Have never hobbied under another name.

And its not a Crusade...I consider it a fun little mission. Its been wildly successful so far. But don't get confused, this is about getting ripped off not "some little thing".

Example: Someone talks shit about a provider being fat they must show a current full body pic of themselves. They talk shit about a girl's teeth they must submit current photos of their own teeth. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
You are in the wrong place for that.

This is a review board for the whores..... your looks as well as abilities are up for discussion here.....

or in some cases.... the "lack of looks" and "inabilities"....
If that was your pussified way of making reference to another provider previously mentioned here then I would ask you to examine your self before critiquing others. And if it was a crass, underhanded dig at me then say it directly and I will be THRILLED to address it.

Oh and this isn't just a hooker review board, this is an "information exchange" board sugar dumplin'...and info flows both ways.

You are in the wrong place for that.

This is a review board for the whores..... your looks as well as abilities are up for discussion here.....

or in some cases.... the "lack of looks" and "inabilities".... Originally Posted by Whispers
CAN YOU COME TO ME AND ASK ME INSTEAD OF STARTING SHIT SO I FOUND YOUR POST NOW YOUR BUSTED I READ EVERYTHING DONT MATTER A MONTH LATER STILL ACTIVE POST

Are those coffee stains? Cetainly not cum stains - I don't drink dark coffee and I don't swallow

What's up with her teeth? Are those coffee stains? Cetainly not cum stains. Originally Posted by catsonice
This means a lot to me someone standing up for me I tried and you assholes wont pay a dam attention what the hell I say or anything truthful I say you are all drama guys go make money doing drama movies

I post this below I want to hear from everyone and the truth will come out now go

see what people love about you.
I love your ___________.