Any providers or hobbyist have any craigslist casual encounter stories?

I've had some pretty crazy experiences thanks to craigslist casual encounters and M4W sections. Any of you on the board had similar experiences, good or bad? Care to share?
Waste of time that I could be at an amp., enjoying Asian persuasion.
Sometimes, craigslist has gotten me in touch with great ladies who eventually ended up on Eccie.
I do!!!! So back about 6 years ago before I found eccie I had posted a few ads on there. I met this nice young lady that wanted to trade head for pain pills. We set up a car date and I met her and was shocked that she was fairly decent. Was a soccer mom type and did not fit the mold of a CL nut job at all. We talked for about 10 minutes before she started crying and telling me she just couldn't do this and that she had never done this before. I just wanted her out of the car at that point and told her she needed to go. She started crying even more but this time she was upset that I didn't find her attractive. She ended up blowing me just to prove she could do it and wouldn't take the pills because she wasn't a whore.
Met a few on there haven't been on there in a while.
Most of the time I'd see ads for men thinking they are women.or women
Thinking its build a man to suit her needs.or men for men.
Rather just go to random bars and try to meet girls if I had too.

But they weren't crazy.
Met a pretty sexy a.a. Chick,early 20's got a couple bj from her for
Cheap.went once to smash and as I started.kinda smelt funky.
So I stopped went o bathroom flushed the cover and washed up and sai I
Gtg..not sure if it was her or her cat litter box that needed to be cleaned but I was gagging.i deleted her #.

This other time I met a pretty cute Korean girl.maybe in her 30s.think a teacher..not bww but not thick..if that makes sense lmao but
She was pretty good looking.tight kitty.she had S.O. Issues so I got lucky.
Got a room and banged her.sucks because im not sure what I did with her number.wish I would have banged her a few more times.really nice as well
But had a wierd side to her but nothing to make me cancel her.
Today, I put an ad up offering to massage a thick curvy woman. I got a response from an older hispanic woman who was thick but not a bbw. We text back and forth for about 30min getting to know each other. I end up calling her and she has the sexiest latin accent, obviously english is her 2nd language. We talk for about 15min and she tells me how wet she is and if I can be at her place in 10min, we can fuck and I can cun on her face. Sure enough, i was back to my office in 45min round trip and ai left her with laying naked on her couch in her apartment with my cum on her jaw and neck and cheeks.

I love how direct Craigslist women are, especially on casual encounters.

I had one woman who ended up not looking like her pics when i went to her place. We ended up just talking for a while and all of a sudden I hear her front door unlocking. I'm shitting my pants at this point. It ends up being her lesbian gf. Well i ended ul fucking both of them. Went through 7 or 8 condoms. Shit was crazy. Now thats what you call a unicorn
I have three strikes against me on CraigsList...
A) I'm WAY too old
B) I'm WAY too white
C)... and unless you're packing at least 8 inches, no one is interested.

That being said, I have been lucky to have some interesting encounters but had to wade through a mountain of BS to find them.